Called short black kid subhuman today and said he would forever be bound to his genes AUTISTCELS GTFIH

Posts47Reputation49
Bruh it’s just sad that you’re 14 and on this Indian forum
I’m sure you have better things to do than to be an edgelord on here

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Bruh it’s just sad that you’re 14 and on this Indian forum
I’m sure you have better things to do than to be an edgelord on here
Need to ascend also i'm autist jfl I've been rotting on forums like these since i was 9
I was posting on /r9k/ at 10

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
OP, keep going down this route, start smoking too

Cringe ass edgy ass kid, kill yourself. Imagine needing to bully random kids to feel good, if you are so much superior go fuck with stacy and stop bothering random people.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
Cringe ass edgy ass kid, kill yourself. Imagine needing to bully random kids to feel good, if you are so much superior go fuck with stacy and stop bothering random people.
Nigger getting mad over my narcy low inhib traits KYS faggot

• JFL
Your pfp is Matt Ox judified nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Bro he’s a nigger. He later gonna play basketball for 5 mins and be 6’7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, Ultimate SUbhuman and cromagnon
JFL i literally watched this scene on repeat for like 20 minutes yesterday :lul::lul::lul:
You gotta scare the ethnics in your school. Stacy would be wet over your zero inhib neo nazi ways:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
You gotta scare the ethnics in your school. Stacy would be wet over your zero inhib neo nazi ways:lul:
Following you immediately bhai this is extremely true.

• Woah
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and xegigi
BRB let me find a rating thread you've posted so i can make it my pfp nigger.
Not necessary, my face has been reposted so much, using my face as your pfp would be beating a dead dog
but sure, i hope you feel great about yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and xegigi
Typed in 0.2 seconds. Did you grow up on Laptops op
Send monkeytype speed
I had 130 WPM from 9-13 because i played combat RP games on roblox. two fingers only as well because I'm autist

• JFL
I had 130 WPM from 9-13 because i played combat RP games on roblox. two fingers only as well because I'm autist
Larping WPM speed like its PSL ROTFL

seems legit, this level of gen z brainrot could only possibly have its roots in fucking roblox

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Like 90 now i think
Screenshot 2024 05 21 at 91113 PM

just did im horrid

pussy wetting numbers ngl
thx bhai
WHenever i fucking type in class my entire peer group looks at me like I'm a fucking autist JFL its so embarrassing.
i have to purposely type slower.

• +1
The @Lebgfinal account is a satire/parody account for jokes to make fun of the nature of the looksmaxing community. I do share any of the beliefs I share on this website. Nothing posted on this community should be taken seriously as an actual belief I believe in.

Im not jewish at all but nice try fed

The @Lebgfinal account is a satire/parody account for jokes to make fun of the nature of the looksmaxing community. I do share any of the beliefs I share on this website. Nothing posted on this community should be taken seriously as an actual belief I believe in.
I'm almost at 1000 posts and i've been on this forum for like 3 days JFL at my life.

Indeed

Oh yeaaaa. It’s been a while @Themanletauticel123 @exeter @roman7 gtfih
i remeasured my bidelt since february it has increased by a whole 0.2 inches #looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
i remeasured my bidelt since february it has increased by a whole 0.2 inches #looksmaxxing
Yea mine grew as well.

Also DTP told me u were a competitive swimmer idk if this is bs or not but if it isn’t.

What are your times? Like 50y, 100y and for butterfly, back stroke, etc?

Congrats on being a shit friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back