Caloric surplus for the rest of teens?

D

donga

Iron
I keep seeing these 16/17 to early 20s transformations (mainly for the purpose of flaunting their physique) but some did yield some face bone development. i aggressively cut when i was around 13-14 with extensive cardio so i think i lowkey stunted my development for a while because of the extremely low caloric intake (kinda apparent when looking at my 13-14 pics)
i don’t know if this is proof of this but i’m 6’2 (17) and my brother who is three years younger than me is 6’3 and half . i have an ok physique with ok frame but should i go on one more proper bulk to see if i can get any extra development before i enter uni in a year?

I keep seeing these 16/17 to early 20s transformations (mainly for the purpose of flaunting their physique) but some did yield some face bone development. i aggressively cut when i was around 13-14 with extensive cardio so i think i lowkey stunted my development for a while because of the extremely low caloric intake (kinda apparent when looking at my 13-14 pics)
i don’t know if this is proof of this but i’m 6’2 (17) and my brother who is three years younger than me is 6’3 and half . i have an ok physique with ok frame but should i go on one more proper bulk to see if i can get any extra development before i enter uni in a year?
Yes I think it's a good idea. High protein and high calcium intake should be a priority as well

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Gandy
I strongly believe you can gain facial bone at any age with a heavy workout routine, high protein, vitamin stack and calcium intake (like TrestisBest insinuated).

My face was very narrow in my early 20s, but after I started working out and switching to a lower carb, high protein diet, my jaw and cheekbones have become a lot bigger, while my body fat has decreased.

I believe occassional hard physical excercise is the natural state of human beings and makes you look like nature intended you to look like.
I also like to work out, because I work a non-physical office job and I need that counterbalance. Most office people are 250lbs+ couch potatoes.

You should even do a megadose of protein and don't forget to prioritize Zinc and Calcium, if you want to better absorb calcium and further promote the health of your bones, you can take vitamins K2/D3.