Calories

Mikaelnaacsas

Mikaelnaacsas

Iron
How are you supposed to be able to leanmax and cut down calories while eating in school and at home. how to know how much more you should eat or less

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
use calorie calculator to measure your goals. then use app like myfitnesspal to track your calories with and stay consistent.

How are you supposed to be able to leanmax and cut down calories while eating in school and at home. how to know how much more you should eat or less
not all calories are the same, people here don't realise that

Eat whole food and use your body satiety

use calorie calculator to measure your goals. then use app like myfitnesspal to track your calories with and stay consistent.
Ive done that but aint easy to calorie count in school

Don’t eat at school, 1 or 2 meals when you get home.

Cook for yourself and weight your food and use myfitnesspal to know how many calories you ate.

You’re in school yet so i guess you need to eat in a surplus to make sure you grow well.

• +1
Reactions: j05 and marek937
what do you mean by not the same?
its different metabolically and hormonally. if u eat 1000 kcal of eggs u will probably feel better and fuller also burn more kcal vs eating 1000 kcal of chips

Eat whole food and use your body satiety
not always works tho cause some people have fucked up ghrelin and leptin better off eating whole food and also counting it

its different metabolically and hormonally. if u eat 1000 kcal of eggs u will probably feel better and fuller also burn more kcal vs eating 1000 kcal of chips
thats true but this doesnt matter if you don't eat like a pig and you eat normal balanced meals

Don’t eat at school, 1 or 2 meals when you get home.

Cook for yourself and weight your food and use myfitnesspal to know how many calories you ate.

You’re in school yet so i guess you need to eat in a surplus to make sure you grow well.
Where to get the money for that and i’m tryna stay in 68kgs since i do boxing and cant workout that much

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
then people would be eating chocolate for weight loss jfl
People do. But it's retarded, since 1. people tend to overeat, since alot of chocolate is high in calories, 2. they have no energy only eating chocolate and 3. you don't get the necessary things you need for you body and mind to function if you only eat chocolate