Camera experts GTIFH How does Syrian Psycho do this shit?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
9572901B 360F 43C1 B783 EF4795AC64A9
D0077667 4548 4044 89DB 1811B472C3EF

How does he play with the camera so well. Like his face completely changes and becomes giga wide. Like with me if I hold the selfie cam as far away from my face arms length I just don’t get my face to be that wide. And this is clearly fraud too, his face isn’t naturally this wide. Like is this nigga using a 3rd party software and stretches his res or smth JFL. Wtf does he do, bc this is all u need to ascend. Just fix ur camera

Someone answer this btw if u can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, greywind, Infinite and 6 others
syrian is a sub5 i just dont get the hype behind this autistic faggot

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, shogrim, xorslayer and 6 others
syrian is a sub5 i just dont get the hype behind this autistic faggot
Bro that’s not the point, how does he fraud so well. Like if we can do this shit too well all ‘ascend’

• +1
Reactions: greywind and HeightPilledum
I'll illicit his methods after starving to 100 pounds 👺

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Bro that’s not the point, how does he fraud so well. Like if we can do this shit too well all ‘ascend’
he most def edits it

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Reformed
Bold glamour, back camera, records himself from the distance, bites his cheeks and makeup

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Infinite, m0ss26 and 7 others
? You just gotta tilt the camera and record from above + you gotta catch good lighting. Everyone looks bad in Bad lighting.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Reformed
legit
can’t if u can’t take selfies or look shit in them it’s basically over since snap is how u communicate with bitches

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baerr and Gaygymmaxx
Bold glamour, back camera, records himself from the distance, bites his cheeks and makeup
There’s no bold glamour on this jfl. It’s a meme filter

Giant is working on a TikTok filter that will ascend us harder than his modified OBO. The TikTok filter is expected to release in Q4 2026.

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88
icelandic-horse-1178169612-bb949fbfde104e5182b30c829d57de17.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty and Navnith
angles, filters, etc

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
View attachment 2718628View attachment 2718629

How does he play with the camera so well. Like his face completely changes and becomes giga wide. Like with me if I hold the selfie cam as far away from my face arms length I just don’t get my face to be that wide. And this is clearly fraud too, his face isn’t naturally this wide. Like is this nigga using a 3rd party software and stretches his res or smth JFL. Wtf does he do, bc this is all u need to ascend. Just fix ur camera

Downward lighting.

Might be using the back camera for the "further away" shot

its just angles and lighting bruv

lens distortion plays a role in how you think i look. in that shot where my face looks wider, i just put my hand all the way out and zoomed in. ofc lighting helps but thats the biggest diff, hope it helped

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and yeeyeeslayer
Literally everyone looks good in that lighting

lens distortion plays a role in how you think i look. in that shot where my face looks wider, i just put my hand all the way out and zoomed in. ofc lighting helps but thats the biggest diff, hope it helped
I keep forgetting that your still a user here lol, Salam alykm habibi

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and SyrianPsycho

K shami/SyrianPsycho is a softmaxxing faggot that uses makeup in his tiktoks :lul:

Its called lens distortion.