Camera vs mirror

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Everyone knows you look better in mirror and utter shit infront of camera so my theory is can't u just point out your own flaws and ratios when looking at the mirror? It 100% cannot be perfect therefore Gaslighting yourself into believing the mirror version is accurate?, is this high iq?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Blond3cel and sub5c3l
Im very subhuman in both

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 64865 and FBl
If your Bluepilled normie you will trick yourself into thinking your good looking.
Doesent even matter if Cam or Mirror tbh.

But if I look into the Mirror I can see any flaw and so should every other Blackpilled man.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Lynxress, Deleted member 64865 and 1 other person
Everyone knows you look better in mirror and utter shit infront of camera so my theory is can't u just point out your own flaws and ratios when looking at the mirror? It 100% cannot be perfect therefore Gaslighting yourself into believing the mirror version is accurate?, is this high iq?
Good thing, atleast i can cope into thinking i look decent, when i actually look like asylum ogre

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Lynxress, sub5c3l and 1 other person
The back camera asymmetry pill is too brutal to swallow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 2ndet1, Lynxress, FBl and 2 others
problem with mirror is niggas tend to overate themselves

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and FBl
But why is that not applicable to camera images?
pretty sure camera images are inverted and ur brain is not use to it but people irl shouldn’t know the difference between mirror and camera,I looked at my friend in the mirror and he looked the same so idk

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and FBl
I still see my flaws on mirror too but whenever I open my camera I'm giga ugly.
I don’t wanna sound like a blue pill coper but maybe u look in the mirror too much and use to ur reflection on there,or ur looking at the camera from a shit angle