Can A Prettyboy Look Good Big?

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
I basically want to reach most of my potential for my body naturally and I have broad shoulders but wide hips aswell and got guys around my age calling me big. Im not fat either I have visible abs I think im about 15%-20% bf (a guy in my gym told me im around 13% but I think im a bit more) I'm 16 and 183 cm and 78kgs.
Idk why but im built incredibly weird my armspan is 195cm and I have very long legs and short torso.

This post is basically just so I can find a good body goal thats close to my genetics.

although im probably a delusional 16yo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
is that better or the same face with like a good frame but little muscle mass?
I'd say less muscle, but he still looks good and despite being a gymrat he has girls in his comments

• +1
Reactions: damiki
I'd say less muscle, but he still looks good and despite being a gymrat he has girls in his comments
damn I want a physique like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
I basically want to reach most of my potential for my body naturally and I have broad shoulders but wide hips aswell and got guys around my age calling me big. Im not fat either I have visible abs I think im about 15%-20% bf (a guy in my gym told me im around 13% but I think im a bit more) I'm 16 and 183 cm and 78kgs.
Idk why but im built incredibly weird my armspan is 195cm and I have very long legs and short torso.

This post is basically just so I can find a good body goal thats close to my genetics.

although im probably a delusional 16yo
Reaching your maximum natural genetic potential won't turn you into a gymcel, if you're bf% is low and you're a prettyboy then natural lifting won't get you too big to the point of losing your appeal

Reaching your maximum natural genetic potential won't turn you into a gymcel, if you're bf% is low and you're a prettyboy then natural lifting won't get you too big to the point of losing your appeal
I asked my dad and he said it took him around 8 months to "get big enough to buy new clothes" he was natural too.

I do agree with what you say tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Yes but would look better built like an athlete than a bodybuilder

Every girl comments on his FACE not his body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445