Can a straight woman rape a straight man?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Obviously a woman can't physically overpower a man to commit a rape but if she did do it in a sedated state would it be considered to be an offence just as severe as a man raping a women? I've seen many arguments against and supporting this notion. What do yall think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, borismonster, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
@Narcissus🥀 @MaghrebGator @Eternal_ @ConfusedBolivian @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Yes

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Yeah of course a woman can. I don’t know how anyone can make an argument against it.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Amnesia, futuregigamogger and 2 others
Yes, and it warrants punishment by 10-15 years of manual labor for the states needs

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Jason Voorhees
Obviously a woman can't physically overpower a man to commit a rape but if she did do it in a sedated state would it be considered to be an offence just as severe as a man raping a women? I've seen many arguments against and supporting this notion. What do yall think?
Do you want a subhuman curry landwhale to rape you?

• +1
i want to get raped by an aryan terrastacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, borismonster, sportsmogger and 1 other person
If she’s ugly yes. If she’s Stacy then no.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, borismonster, ggg.tv and 4 others
Yeah of course a woman can. I don’t know how anyone can make an argument against it.
Yes, and it warrants punishment by 10-15 years of manual labor for the states needs
Do you want a subhuman curry landwhale to rape you?
The arguments ive seen online is that a man can't physically loose anything from a rape by a women and that they can only be sexually assaulted by other men.

Factually yes woman can not physically overpower man.
And if it's not consensual by male and it's by force as the act of the woman it's still considered rape.
But as a personal opinion

I DONT THINK, IT WOULD BE TAKEN AS SERIOUSLY AS A MAN RAPING A WOMAN.

And theres a simple way to explain it :
Foids dont cause rape often, in most cases its women having intercourse with underage boys. (Still a small percentage)
Cause rape is more frequently a act of man since we overpower them physically
Also the act of getting them pregnant by rape makes our sentence more severe

Hope this is the answer ur looking for saar.
Rep if u feel like it:owo:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borismonster, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
The arguments ive seen online is that a man can't physically loose anything from a rape by a women and that they can only be sexually assaulted by other men.

Risk of sexually transmitted disease. A whore that is willing to rape a man is likely at a significantly higher risk of carrying disease and spreading it like wildfire.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, dna_cel and Jason Voorhees

Women can rape men and it happens more often then we think, Specially they rape kids or babies.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, dna_cel and Jason Voorhees
Factually yes woman can not physically overpower man.
And if it's not consensual by male and it's by force as the act of the woman it's still considered rape.
But as a personal opinion

I DONT THINK, IT WOULD BE TAKEN AS SERIOUSLY AS A MAN RAPING A WOMAN.

And theres a simple way to explain it :
Foids dont cause rape often, in most cases its women having intercourse with underage boys. (Still a small percentage)
Cause rape is more frequently a act of man since we overpower them physically
Also the act of getting them pregnant by rape makes our sentence more severe

Hope this is the answer ur looking for saar.
Rep if u feel like it:owo:
High iq

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, Jason Voorhees and kt4x_w
there was a article i read a few years back

the female was ruled to have raped a man cause she forced the man to fuck someone while she held them at gun point

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Jason Voorhees and dna_cel
women cant rrape a man. If a man gets raped theyd clown the man jfl. The judge would probably even claim the man is the one that raped

• +1
I don't know but i'm sure the average man would be willing to sacrifice himself and help to achieve some scientific advancement and clarity on that specific field

• +1
Reactions: borismonster