Can any 1 from a Muslim house hold tell me why my mom at the age of 22 is still telling me to fucking pray cause she isn't explaining it.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I don't understand half this shit I never go to the mosque I don't believe in Allah or any of the other doctrines I can't even speak proper Arabic but that's beside the point at 22 as some 1 paying moderate I shouldn't be annoyingly told by my mom over and over again to fucking pray to Allha it's so boring it's some thing I don't want to do so I don't.

But no 1 ever tells me anything so any 1 from Muslim house holds pls tell me why your parents want you to pray when you don't believe in it and your only pretending to belive in it so your parents are happy I don't understand this sick shit not only do they curse you with shit genetics but they have to make your adult life hell as well not only do they give you disorders like autism but they have to make your life even harder by trying to peddle you shit like Islam which is just 10x more bullshit with no reward.

Perhaps you got something else from religion but at the end of the day at this point I just think the whole thing is fucking ludicrious

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, JohnBaza, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
I don't understand half this shit I never go to the mosque I don't believe in Allah or any of the other doctrines I can't even speak proper Arabic but that's beside the point at 22 as some 1 paying moderate I shouldn't be annoyingly told by my mom over and over again to fucking pray to Allha it's so boring it's some thing I don't want to do so I don't.

But no 1 ever tells me anything so any 1 from Muslim house holds pls tell me why your parents want you to pray when you don't believe in it and your only pretending to belive in it so your parents are happy I don't understand this sick shit not only do they curse you with shit genetics but they have to make your adult life hell as well not only do they give you disorders like autism but they have to make your life even harder by trying to peddle you shit like Islam which is just 10x more bullshit with no reward.

Perhaps you got something else from religion but at the end of the day at this point I just think the whole thing is fucking ludicrious
Incoherent as usual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Whitepill_Saint
Incoherent as usual.

Look I try to steer away from .org but basically I'm born into an Islamic house hold and I'm wage cucking for the next 10 years saving for surgery but in that process living with my parents they keep pestering me about praying to Allha

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Look I try to steer away from .org but basically I'm born into an Islamic house hold and I'm wage cucking for the next 10 years saving for surgery but in that process living with my parents they keep pestering me about praying to Allha
Kanye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and shalomnigga
They "pester" you because they know what you do not know.

What is Islam?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, JohnBaza, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
Educate yourself

You reek of ignorance. No surgery for your hereafter :forcedsmile:

There is no here after your brain dies with your neural circuits how the fuck does your neural circuits carry on after death and better question what is the evidence for life after death I have yet to see anything

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
was in the same situation
my parents honestly didnt do shit for me religion wise and as a young teen I renounced Islam because I resented my parents/culture a lot
I had to do my own research and come back to the religion by my own choice, your parents and my parents mean well because no parent who believes in hell would want their kids to burn in it
but most immigrant parents are too socially retarded to explain this stuff properly or they dont understand the younger generation, especially if they are desi they mix the culture with the religion as well and it just makes shit worse
you should honestly just go to a mosque and ask your questions to an imam, have a muslim friend group, and do online research in Islam they'll guide you more than your parents can

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 47332 and JohnBaza
was in the same situation
my parents honestly didnt do shit for me religion wise and as a young teen I renounced Islam because I resented my parents/culture a lot
I had to do my own research and come back to the religion by my own choice, your parents and my parents mean well because no parent who believes in hell would want their kids to burn in it
but most immigrant parents are too socially retarded to explain this stuff properly or they dont understand the younger generation, especially if they are desi they mix the culture with the religion as well and it just makes shit worse
you should honestly just go to a mosque and ask your questions to an imam, have a muslim friend group, and do online research in Islam they'll guide you more than your parents can
to add on they will do some shit like constantly tell you to pray or some superstitions but if you inquire them about why, they either dont have the answer or they scold you because there is a stigma against questioning religious doctrine
this type of culture undermines any confidence in the religion that a child growing up in the household has, because it seems like blind following rather than a legit religion
this is why its important to talk to someone with knowledge who can give you straight answers. most parents mean well but they have zero religious knowledge and have just been praying and all since childhood. jfl their islamic knowledge comes from some uncles 20000x reposted whatsapp image

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

You are an ungrateful prick. Look at how you are talking about youre mother