Can any islammaxxers teach me some arabic phrases

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
@SecularIslamist @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Xangsane @chinpilled69 @Michael Myers.

I have this arabic food place where im at and im trying to learn more about islam tbh as I’ve always found it an interesting religion growing up knowing everything about christianity tbh. I greet then asylumallhikum and such but is there any way i could speak to them more fluently when speaking to them also im from uk where there’s now like a lot so gotta adapt to the environment. God bless brothers.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, Michael Myers, emeraldglass and 2 others
@thebuffdon690 finna lose respect for me for this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, copingtoohardrn, yen and 1 other person
When you meet someone you have to say: Ana Ibn Sharmuta

It means: "Hi, how are you" and its tradition to say it every time you meet someone

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nullandvoid, Michael Myers, LowTierVitoBss and 6 others

I have this arabic food place where im at and im trying to learn more about islam tbh as I’ve always found it an interesting religion growing up knowing everything about christianity tbh. I greet then asylumallhikum and such but is there any way i could speak to them more fluently when speaking to them also im from uk where there’s now like a lot so gotta adapt to the environment. God bless brothers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, Michael Myers, coisbhai and 1 other person

It means: "Hi, how are you" and its tradition to say it every time you meet someone
Don't

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid, Michael Myers, coisbhai and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot, coisbhai, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person

Isn’t hi on it’s own “marahaban”?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid, Michael Myers, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Sharmuta means whore
Based. I fucking hate this sharmuta who’s messaging me rn she’s turning against me because of a two year age difference between us

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

@yeeyeeslayer Can confirm as an Arab.

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
@SecularIslamist is Baljeet, not Arab! He only knows Hindi/Urdu, not Arabic! Fret not, for most muslimcels here and in reality are also self hating asiatic variants

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
@SecularIslamist is Baljeet, not Arab! He only knows Hindi/Urdu, not Arabic! Fret not, for most muslimcels here and in reality are also self hating asiatic variants

View attachment 2914485
View attachment 2914486
View attachment 2914487
Wouldn’t surprise me if they were indian tbh considering it’s a majority of the forums userbase and forum is full of shitposters too so im probably gonna get some mfs tell me to say something bad and say in English it means something good. Anyways what beef do you have with the muslims here anyways? I’ve seen some of your threads bro and i don’t understand it

You don't need that shit, what you need is the language of the wolfs :chad:

Allahu akbar alalalalala

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Wouldn’t surprise me if they were indian tbh considering it’s a majority of the forums userbase and forum is full of shitposters too so im probably gonna get some mfs tell me to say something bad and say in English it means something good. Anyways what beef do you have with the muslims here anyways? I’ve seen some of your threads bro and i don’t understand it

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and plukee
@thebuffdon690 finna lose respect for me for this thread
Why would you wanna learn more about this religion lol? Or is it just to know about it out of curiosity not to actually convert?

make sure to convert to shia islam, it's the true version

sunni islam is a false copy of islam transmitted by not so reliable people who narrated and attributed false things to the prophet muhammad,

e.g. that he attempted suicide 3 times

that his parents are disbelievers burning in hell

that he commits sins

that he would try to have intercourse with his wives despite them being on their periods even tho it's forbidden in islam

belief that adams childrens did incest with each other to populate the earth

believe that god/allah looks like a curly haired beardless young man

adult breastfeeding (that your wife can breastfeed another man for him to be allowed to come into the house)

these are a few of the heinous beliefs in what is called sunni islam but if you take the version of islam transmitted through his rightful heirs :

the ahlulbayt (ali, fatima, hassan, hussian, 9 other imams) in addition to the righteous companions who were loyal to the ahlulbayt

that is the real islam

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mnbvcxz, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and plukee

sunni islam is a false copy of islam transmitted by not so pious people who narrated and attributed false things to the prophet muhammad,

that he commits sins

that he would try to have intercourse with his wives despite them being on their periods even tho it's forbidden in islam

adult breastfeeding (that your wife can breastfeed another man for him to be allowed to come into the house)

these are a few of the heinous beliefs in what is called sunni islam but if you take the version of islam transmitted through his rightful heirs :

the ahlulbayt (ali, fatima, hassan, hussian, 9 other imams) in addition to the righteous companions who were loyal to the ahlulbayt

that is the real islam
Here We Go Again GIF

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@PrinceLuenLeoncur go wild brother, I gotta go to bed

Why would you wanna learn more about this religion lol? Or is it just to know about it out of curiosity not to actually convert?
I plan on converting when im older but so much shit about it challenges my beliefs (for example the moon broken in half). I watched a no fap motivation video to do with islam and ngl after yesterday i have 0 urges to masturbate anymore and i felt like the video had a powerful message and coincidentally enough the same day I watched that video a cresent moon was out ☪️. And i have a feeling that could of been a sign but im not too sure what the meaning behind the moon is exactly in islam

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk

sunni islam is a false copy of islam transmitted by not so reliable people who narrated and attributed false things to the prophet muhammad,

that he commits sins

that is the real islam
Ngl but what you told me just sounds like a jewish cult instead of islam

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_

that he commits sins

that is the real islam
Give me mutah with your sister, cuck. Let me marry her for 90 minutes type shit

• +1
Reactions: human304
Ngl but what you told me just sounds like a jewish cult instead of islam
That's basically what all branches of islam are

I plan on converting when im older but so much shit about it challenges my beliefs (for example the moon broken in half). I watched a no fap motivation video to do with islam and ngl after yesterday i have 0 urges to masturbate anymore and i felt like the video had a powerful message and coincidentally enough the same day I watched that video a cresent moon was out ☪️. And i have a feeling that could of been a sign but im not too sure what the meaning behind the moon is exactly in islam
Why would you wanna convert to it ffs it’s not true, you should know that from interacting with me 🤦‍♂️ also my whole proof god doesn’t exist thread meant nothing to you then. Why do I waste my time on this forum

that he commits sins

that is the real islam

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Give me mutah with your sister, cuck. Let me marry her for 90 minutes type shit
muslim women can't marry kuffar + it's a sin for u anyways

but i can marry women of the book so i'll do muta with ur sister (as i've done with other christian girls) and give u a nephew named mohammed,

he'll be the first person in ur family tree that won't burn in hell

that he commits sins

that is the real islam
Nigga you couldn’t this to me when I asked? Why tf u were ignoring me on purpose. Ffs

Why would you wanna convert to it ffs it’s not true, you should know that from interacting with me 🤦‍♂️ also my whole proof god doesn’t exist thread meant nothing to you then. Why do I waste my time on this forum
Bro I’ve told you im agnostic. I fully believe in an energy source so to me it makes sense. I just want to gain morals back and be clean from a shitty lifestyle. And i hate this dysgenic western cucked society we live in. I just want to be better. Legit everyone with a faith is happier than us. Look at the suicide statistics for beliefs, atheists have the highest and christians and Muslims the lowest

Cause it sounds so false and pagan. Especially given the idea they say god is beardless curly head dude. The human mind can’t comprehend what god or allah looks like He isn’t a white bearded man in the sky. It’s something so beyond that

Bro I’ve told you im agnostic. I fully believe in an energy source so to me it makes sense. I just want to gain morals back and be clean from a shitty lifestyle. And i hate this dysgenic western cucked society we live in. I just want to be better. Legit everyone with a faith is happier than us. Look at the suicide statistics for beliefs, atheists have the highest and christians and Muslims the lowest
So you don’t care whether the religion is true or not basically. Well I guess that’s just every Muslim convert ever so 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

that he commits sins

that is the real islam
@MaghrebGator
@Fiqh
@SecularIslamist
@st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Autismcel

Get this Shia kufr munafiq!! Shackle him in chains and stone him for blaspheming!!! Ya allahhhh

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and st.hamudi but 6‘5
So you don’t care whether the religion is true or not basically. Well I guess that’s just every Muslim convert ever so 🤷‍♂️
They convert cuz muh based Andrew Tate sigma religion

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and i_love_roosters
@MaghrebGator
@Fiqh
@SecularIslamist
@st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Autismcel

Get this Shia kufr munafiq!! Shackle him in chains and stone him for blaspheming!!! Ya allahhhh

View attachment 2914508
What could they say ?

Everything I said about what they beliefs are they things they affirm themselves

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Im still challenging beliefs. Everyone in my dads side always struggled with faith cause of stuff going against logic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back