Can Anybody Explain This Fin Side Effect?

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Almost finished with my first week of Finasteride. Shedding has reduced so I know its working. I've been told by several people that there would be a reduction in semen and lowered libido, but what I'm seeing is the exact opposite. Feels like my fin pills were replaced with Semenax. Was my prostate so enlarged that It was holding me back or is this just what an extra 10% of Testosterone does?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and EdwardCullen
Its the extra testosterone which isnt being converted to DHT, if U were taking dutasteride like i am soon, u would be at the sperm bank and father 100 of kids . ur t levels will go back to normal after some time so enjoy it while u can

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and DrOtaku
been on it for 2.5 years with no sides

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5912
been on it for 2.5 years with no sides
Have you tried going off for a few months to see how you feel? Many men think they don't have sides because it happens very progressively. Until they go off the drug and start getting way hornier, random boners, etc.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Have you tried going off for a few months to see how you feel? Many men think they don't have sides because it happens very progressively. Until they go off the drug and start getting way hornier, random boners, etc.
I haven't gone off it for more than 2 weeks (was too jewish to pay extra since my insurance had run out so I just waited for my new insurance to get it for 5 dollars instead of 35 lmao) and didn't really notice any difference.

I take anywhere from 0.7-1mg a day depending on how clean I cut the pill.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
I haven't gone off it for more than 2 weeks (was too jewish to pay extra since my insurance had run out so I just waited for my new insurance to get it for 5 dollars instead of 35 lmao) and didn't really notice any difference.

I take anywhere from 0.7-1mg a day depending on how clean I cut the pill.
which pills you you cut?

which pills you you cut?
5mg pills

1mg is too expensive, something like 100 dollars for 30 of them whereas I can get 100 pills of 5mg for 30 and just split them

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, DrOtaku and Good_Little_Goy
5mg pills

1mg is too expensive, something like 100 dollars for 30 of them whereas I can get 100 pills of 5mg for 30 and just split them
But how you cut them to 0,7-1mg I thought only 1.25 is possible

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
But how you cut them to 0,7-1mg I thought only 1.25 is possible
I just cut it using a knife tbh, I try cutting it like so:
sometimes 6-7 pieces

ofc it will be uneven but the amount doesn't really matter since it evens out over time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope