Can anyone even succeed without being hard on themselves, intelligent and passively status insecure?

Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
I hate white fat middle class boomer slobs who act like America is all about having a good time in the sun/ baking apple pie.

Asians and Jews saw the naiveness of colonial whites and built a new civilization here on a free frontier. Everywhere else grovels for money.
My biggest hatred is my family that doesn't value critical thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Gotta get out of your comfort zone until your comfort zone is everywhere and everything.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and Deleted member 2733
The thing is I remain hard on myself and status insecure because I dont have the money yet to make things happen lie get surgery and open my business.

Money is what makes things happen but with no money I am frozen in this state of insecurity and self hatred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Yes, if you are a genetic Chad

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I hate white fat middle class boomer slobs who act like America is all about having a good time in the sun/ baking apple pie.

Asians and Jews saw the naiveness of colonial whites and built a new civilization here on a free frontier. Everywhere else grovels for money.
My biggest hatred is my family that doesn't value critical thinking.

Yes and No. My family are a perfect example of this we bought a house in London for £57,000 in 1997 in 2020 its now worth over £1,000,000 due to market forces. It was never intended as an investment or social thing just to raise a family. My mum has literally zero of the traits you suggested in the title.

I genuinely feel the universe conspires for your success or failure it really is set in stone long before it has actually happened. Maybe the subconscious thoughts in ones mind is the universe guiding you to where it wants you to be?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Vidyacoper