Can bimax done specifically to reduce philtrum actually reduce philtrum?

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Might be high iq, can @RealSurgerymax comment?

1709334991057 1709334975417

in most cases they just have poor structural support which flattens the columns, it's not even hard to fix.

it doesn't reduce philtrum, just projection you fucking moron

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21
I mean it does fix flat upper lip which usually makes your philtrum appear longer. Also, downswung maxilla makes your philtrum long.
most people with long philtrums just have short noses, has very little to do with their actual maxilla.

that's provided they don't just have shitty upper lips or columns.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
most people with long philtrums just have short noses, has very little to do with their actual maxilla.

that's provided they don't just have shitty upper lips or columns.
50mm nose & 20mm philtrumcel with shitty upper lips & columns checking in

50mm nose & 20mm philtrumcel with shitty upper lips & columns checking in
stick wires into them it's not hard to fix.

mine is long due to my short projected nose too but it doesn't actually seem to affect anything since the structural support and size is fine now.

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger

mine is long due to my short projected nose too but it doesn't actually seem to affect anything since the structural support and size is fine now.
How long does that usually hold the philtrum up for and is the philtrum area safe to stick wires in? oh and how is the pain from 0-10?

also thanks for the tip, you're my favorite user here tbh, always nice to see u in a thread

• +1
Reactions: Orc

How to reduce philltrum length?

How long does that usually hold the philtrum up for and is the philtrum area safe to stick wires in?

also thanks for the tip, you're my favorite user here tbh, always nice to see u in a thread
1-2 years, it's painful but not dangerous, there's nothing significant there in terms of veins.

mine curls outwards more now which makes it look shorter and the lip fuller, even though there's no actual change in the bones.

note that actual surgery for the philtrum looks like shit and will fuck up your smile.

• +1
1-2 years, it's painful but not dangerous, there's nothing significant there in terms of veins.

mine curls outwards more now which makes it look shorter and the lip fuller, even though there's no actual change in the bones.

note that actual surgery for the philtrum looks like shit and will fuck up your smile.
I hope that I can reduce my philtrum by some mms, gotta get it to 15mm. I'll buy those threads tomorrow

I hope that I can reduce my philtrum by some mms, gotta get it to 15mm. I'll buy those threads tomorrow

you'll want the screw types for more support, you can do two in each pillar if one isn't enough, the shortest needles are 30mm with a 25mm wire, this should be enough, have a sterilized scissor ready and cut whatever sticks out after pulling the skin back if there's any.

they're on ebay or amazon.

the philtrum forms a triangle, not a square box, so the needles should be slightly at an angle.

• +1

you'll want the screw types for more support, you can do two in each pillar if one isn't enough, the shortest needles are 30mm with a 25mm wire, this should be enough, have a sterilized scissor ready and cut whatever sticks out after pulling the skin back if there's any.

the philtrum forms a triangle, not a square box, so the needles should be slightly at an angle.

thanks for all the info. im already in pain with my 1.5mm microneedling pen on my scalp, im really scared of the pain a 30mm will cause lol

thanks for all the info. im already in pain with my 1.5mm microneedling pen on my scalp, im really scared of the pain a 30mm will cause lol
if you're in the right layer moving it doesn't actually hurt, but poking it through the lip sucks.

• +1
if you're in the right layer moving it doesn't actually hurt, but poking it through the lip sucks.
I'll look into getting it done professionally for the philtrum and will diy on my nasio folds.

I'll look into getting it done professionally for the philtrum and will diy on my nasio folds.
it's just as painful when a doctor does it and if anything it's way safer.

What if we just reduce the bone between the nose and the lips, and remove skin as needed? Like leg lengthening but reverse, and for upper jaw.
it doesn't reduce philtrum, just projection you fucking moron

Ground breaking surgery advice