Can bone structure change?

M

Mealworm

Solstice
I know this may sound like a greycel question, but I'm honestly making myself crazy over this. I’m looking at old photos of myself as a kid, and I have such a wide face. But when I look at some other photos, my face appears very narrow, even compared to people with narrower faces. You're basically born with your facial structure, and I remember seeing a picture of me in a booth with a friend as a kid. In that photo, my face looked extremely narrow, I even looked like I had a negative canthal tilt, even though I absolutely do not. How can a camera make you look like you have a negative canthal tilt, and while my friend looked normal. Maybe I was too close to the camera or something. It's honestly driving me crazy, and there's no explanation

At this point, the only logical explanation is that I'm in the Truman Show or some other Twilight Zone shit, and someone's retouching my photos to slowly make me go insane

And there's also one more example: my old passport photo where only one of my eyes had severe negative canthal tilt. So, it went from no negative canthal tilt to both of my eyes having negative canthal tilt, and then only one eye having negative canthal tilt

And then my eyes looking so uneven in some photos, like I was so lopsided. But I'm the most symmetrical person ever, and my eyes are especially very symmetrical. The eyes just don’t change; they can grow, but not shift

And then my eyes looking so uneven in some photos, like I was so lopsided. But I'm the most symmetrical person ever, and my eyes are especially very symmetrical. The eyes just don’t change; they can grow, but not shift
Here for example, my eyes looked so symmetrical, but in that same year, a photo of me showed them looking so goddamn lopsided that it seemed like I had a disability. Surely camera distortion can't fuck you up that bad

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpeg
    IMG_0251.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 0
All asymmetry is genetic; the only external factor is if you have malocclusion. But I have zero malocclusion, and my orthodontist personally told me that I have a perfect bite and perfect occlusion. I haven't even brushed in several years.

I've even taken selfies in the past and sent them to my friends, and they couldn't even recognize me

It's impossible for your facial structure, jaw, and more to just narrow out, but why do these things keep happening

I don't even care to look in the mirror anymore, it's just confusing

Mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone, proxyy, penispilled and 3 others
Did not read eight consecutive posts of schizo rambling, dude. Sorry.

But generally, if you have a subhuman bone structure after 20, it will stay subhuman with 99% probability - and even deteriorate with age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, penispilled, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Lens distortion and bdd

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
Here for example, my eyes looked so symmetrical, but in that same year, a photo of me showed them looking so goddamn lopsided that it seemed like I had a disability. Surely camera distortion can't fuck you up that bad
To be honest, my face and jaw look so wide here; my face was probably bigger than some adults even

Lens distortion and bdd
It's literally a physical image where things can't be explained. BDD is a state of mind. And it can't be lens distortion because some of these (a lot) photos were taken from afar as well

Lens distortion and bdd
And then, how can a camera distort my eyes from having zero negative canthal tilt, as shown, to severe negative canthal tilt in both eyes, and later to just one from the same exact perspective

Dude show your present pics
Also kids have a ton of fat in the face which later gets lost as we age

Dude show your present pics
Also kids have a ton of fat in the face which later gets lost as we age
Okay, I stopped getting my pictures taken back in 2019 when I started learning about my 'true' face. After finding out that my face and jaw are especially wide, and that I have the perfect bone structure to pull it off—not like some people with a wide face who look weird, but more like Native Americans, I guess. If I were fat, it would've made my face look wider, not narrower. And I was never fat at all. You have to be really obese for it to actually affect how wide your face is. I thought unconsciously for the longest time that there was nothing significant about my face and that it was narrow to average, but that's not the case.

It's literally a physical image where things can't be explained. BDD is a state of mind. And it can't be lens distortion because some of these (a lot) photos were taken from afar as well
I say the same thing tbf, my face changes day to day and I have proof in pics but a lot of people I show just say I’m schizo and I’d rather cope and agree with them.

average bluecel question

SeriousAccount66
·15 hr. ago
Also a few other dogwhistles they’re using is “Kebab” “mog/mogged/mogging” “truecels” if you see anyone using those words right now, report them for spam, also report anyone talking about weird skull measures, gross.

SeriousAccount66
·15 hr. ago
Also a few other dogwhistles they’re using is “Kebab” “mog/mogged/mogging” “truecels” if you see anyone using those words right now, report them for spam, also report anyone talking about weird skull measures, gross.
Suck my dick bro

SeriousAccount66
·15 hr. ago
over

I know this may sound like a greycel question, but I'm honestly making myself crazy over this. I’m looking at old photos of myself as a kid, and I have such a wide face. But when I look at some other photos, my face appears very narrow, even compared to people with narrower faces. You're basically born with your facial structure, and I remember seeing a picture of me in a booth with a friend as a kid. In that photo, my face looked extremely narrow, I even looked like I had a negative canthal tilt, even though I absolutely do not. How can a camera make you look like you have a negative canthal tilt, and while my friend looked normal. Maybe I was too close to the camera or something. It's honestly driving me crazy, and there's no explanation
camera distortion bucko

• +1
Reactions: sushii
U dont need to type allat

distortion/losing fat prob. i mean i was a fatass kid with a wide face but i lost the fat and my face is considered narrow now p

distortion/losing fat prob. i mean i was a fatass kid with a wide face but i lost the fat and my face is considered narrow now p
i was not fat at all

Dnrd

BUT NO DUMDUM

ITS SET IN STONE.. IN UR GENES..

YOULL HAVE THE SAME FACE AS U HAD AS A BABY TILL DEATH

FROM WOMB TO TOMB

Dnrd

BUT NO DUMDUM

FROM WOMB TO TOMB
fuck you nigger

Dnrd

BUT NO DUMDUM

FROM WOMB TO TOMB
That's what I'm saying, but there's a good handful of photos that don't make any sense, as if they were retouched, even when taken with a professional-grade camera

That's what I'm saying, but there's a good handful of photos that don't make any sense, as if they were retouched, even when taken with a professional-grade camera
Just stfu u mentally ill retard

Yes

smash your maxilla with a hammer

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Schizo Ramblings