Can fix my slightly asymmetrical nose ?

Almu

Almu

Only my cartilage is a bit asymmetrical and Im prob the only one that notices it but can i fix it If i press against it on daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
no. cartilage is almost unmodifiable.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 685 and Almu
625B0A7A 8956 4A05 A425 AF7C05778BC8
No bro that’s how Owen Wilson fucked his nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and maxmendietta
Only my cartilage is a bit asymmetrical and Im prob the only one that notices it but can i fix it If i press against it on daily basis
you need a septoplasty surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Lorsss
it may be caused either by recession or physical trauma. if you havent been hit in the face really really hard at some point then by moving the maxilla it straighten out so to speak. the structures were made to fit your genitically programmed shape.if this shape however due to subortimal environment couldnt be fullfilled ( cranofacial dystrophie occured) then they are bend in a way to fit into the lacking space. i hope you get what i mean.
if the cartilage is owergrown or physically damaged and the rest of the face is fine then a rhino will fix this. if you do septum surgery with assymetical jaw and recessed maxilla it will deviate again until you fix the underlying issue. same with turbinates, they will get enlarged again as long as maxilla stays recessed

• +1
Reactions: Almu
I cope with the fact that this knowledge is so unique and controversial. It's kinda cool to know all this and normies would crucify you if you talked about it.

• +1