• So Sad
Reactions: seethe, smoth and Deleted member 30679
ur looksmatch is getting fucked by some 5'7 white dude btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, coispet, med and 1 other person
ur looksmatch is getting fucked by some 5'7 white dude btw
My female looksmatch is getting blown out by a 5 2 bald white guy while my male doppelganger escaped the nike factory

@thecel you have a contender. high tier subhuman tbh. genetic waste idk how your incel bloodline has managed to survive this long , it dies with you jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
@thecel you have a contender. high tier subhuman tbh. genetic waste idk how your incel bloodline has managed to survive this long , it dies with you jfl
Ik jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: med and barettrealrx
You somehow simultaneously have eyes far apart and a long face. That's an unusual combination.

@thecel Help me bhai i refuse to die likr this i will go er if i dont ascend to ltn

@thecel Help me bhai i refuse to die likr this i will go er if i dont ascend to ltn
U have giga high asian iq so u will be able to diagnose cause of mu subhumanity

This is ac you ?
Sorry rice brother your finished

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No JFL most ricecels who post on here are all truecels. Thecel mogs most of em

You somehow simultaneously have eyes far apart and a long face. That's an unusual combination.
Have u not seen the other ricecels on here who posted their faces?

Ya ik
This is ac you ?
Sorry rice brother your finished
i dropped out of school so i wont be able to beatubuxx some ltb jfl

You will never ascend, sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
hes a full blown tranny, he wears makeup, girls clothes and a wig in public jfl
Prob larp but if true then good for him trans man has higher privilege than meeks in this clown word jfl

Prob larp but if true then good for him trans man has higher privilege than meeks in this clown word jfl
ive seen a video of him doing it. you should do the same imo

Im getting my ass beat everyday for plucking my eyebrows while my female looksmatch is getting her back blown out by a ltn white guy jfl

You can either try to cope and waste time looksmaxxing just for a washed up noodle whore who you will start a miserable family with, or go down in history.

Softmaxx and start betabuxing.
Your only hope in life.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
lose weight drastically and just nichemaxx and pray for a girl with asian fetishes, its genuinely not over for you

brutal doomed the moment he was born

lose weight drastically and just nichemaxx and pray for a girl with asian fetishes, its genuinely not over for you
Fr and if he lives in a country like China, with status and money he can easily get a nice girl to marry

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx and dragomaxxer
Do you get off on feeding people delusions?

You can either try to cope and waste time looksmaxxing just for a washed up noodle whore who you will start a miserable family with, or go down in history.
Tbh what if i try to assasinate the president shit would be way more famous or some shiet than killing some normies

I willnpray to gandy ty bro lifefuel 😍

I hate noodlewhoeres stg i will assasinate all the noodlewhoeres at my school

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
656CDEEA 7E39 4D02 8CB9 5C3A73876878

Im like 18% body fat im just bloatcel even if i lose weight it will reveal my subhumanly low set depp tier zygos

This is proof that the forum hates ethnics

• So Sad
Reactions: barettrealrx
Tbh what if i try to assasinate the president shit would be way more famous or some shiet than killing some normies
You should kill a famous chad like Jacob Elordi. You'd be a legend

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx