Can I get away with frauding my eyes?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Can I get away with it or does it look to stupid?

Attachments

• 77B7477A-B984-4570-B2FD-EC29A90E0EE3.jpeg
    77B7477A-B984-4570-B2FD-EC29A90E0EE3.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman
looks stupid

• +1
Reactions: nope, Detective, TheBrownOne and 4 others
1st is okay I guess, 2nd looks like you are taking a shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Romeo1111
ltn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nulll, Blackgymmax, Arditi and 3 others
what an ugly ogre

What are you doing here? I already told you; you need a brain transplant. Go make an appointment.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Romeo1111
Stop trolling this dude, he obviously is good looking enough to get pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer, Prince88, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
What are you doing here? I already told you; you need a brain transplant. Go make an appointment.
No brain transplant can save me it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Stop trolling this dude, he obviously is good looking enough to get pussy
3539099 0961D682 C48A 4B48 8631 6ED266980378

he needs a nose transplant for the eggplant he got there

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, studymaxxer and Romeo1111
u got fat man

• So Sad
Reactions: Romeo1111
View attachment 2330776
he needs a nose transplant for the eggplant he got there
You guys are going to end up like Eliot Rodger, he wasn't even ugly tbh, good enough to get some pussy. This dude needs an attitude change or a hefty dose of mushrooms

• +1
You guys are going to end up like Eliot Rodger, he wasn't even ugly tbh, good enough to get some pussy. This dude needs an attitude change or a hefty dose of mushrooms
I don’t really have a problem with getting girls but I want to look better for myself but also girls.

I have a good social life and I’m nt and get with some girl I have a 9 body count and have made out with probably over 100 girls.

I just hate the way I look

op looks like a caveman with an eggplant on his face:feelsshh:

op looks like a caveman with an eggplant on his face:feelsshh:
I wouldn’t say I look that bad but my nose definitely makes me look worse

Attachments

• E24F3050-E58D-4621-A8D3-E4463DB1738C.jpeg
    E24F3050-E58D-4621-A8D3-E4463DB1738C.jpeg
    552.1 KB · Views: 0
  • AB04EE98-2988-48E1-8F3B-359E6245E9D3.jpeg
    AB04EE98-2988-48E1-8F3B-359E6245E9D3.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
I wouldn’t say I look that bad but my nose definitely makes me look worse
It really isn't that big of a deal man. Why are you even here? Do you struggle with the ladies? Also do you have 3/4th view pictures? I want to see your nose on those

• +1
I don’t really have a problem with getting girls but I want to look better for myself but also girls.

I have a good social life and I’m nt and get with some girl I have a 9 body count and have made out with probably over 100 girls.

I just hate the way I look
Fair enough man, fair enough. I also like to look good for myself ngl. IF that is your desire go for it. Although personally I don't think it is worth it to get surgery when you look as good as you. Cheers

• +1
It really isn't that big of a deal man. Why are you even here? Do you struggle with the ladies? Also do you have 3/4th view pictures? I want to see your nose on those
I don’t struggle with girl but I don’t like how I look. I don’t know if this is what you meant

Attachments

• D9075141-EBE1-4331-86C2-259238C1A81A.jpeg
    D9075141-EBE1-4331-86C2-259238C1A81A.jpeg
    548.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4217A1DD-D8A3-4E7B-B001-06BBB57700EE.jpeg
    4217A1DD-D8A3-4E7B-B001-06BBB57700EE.jpeg
    486.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Blackgymmax
Fair enough man, fair enough. I also like to look good for myself ngl. IF that is your desire go for it. Although personally I don't think it is worth it to get surgery when you look as good as you. Cheers
Thanks man. I have a bad self image as many on this site.

The only surgery I would think of doing is a nose job

I don’t struggle with girl but I don’t like how I look. I don’t know if this is what you meant
Same i feel you, i think i am sub5 but i get girls, i think i get girls bcs i am 6'4 whitd in ethnic country jfl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Thanks man. I have a bad self image as many on this site.

The only surgery I would think of doing is a nose job

Try to ignore the girls for one month and this stuff. Do semen retention for 1 month and you will love yourself when you look in the mirror. I promise you, I would bet money on this. I wouldn't recommend this if you weren't already good looking though. This will probably be the best life advice you will ever get. But in any case, it is your choice, I rest my case and wish you the best in the future especially for your metnal well being

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Romeo1111
Try to ignore the girls for one month and this stuff. Do semen retention for 1 month and you will love yourself when you look in the mirror. I promise you, I would bet money on this. I wouldn't recommend this if you weren't already good looking though
I would like to do this but I already have a rotation with girls and if I just start ignoring them I will probably lose all of them

Mirin gonial angle and chin. Gtfo bro, do some nofap shit for a while if you wish and get out there. Anyone here saying it's over is trolling.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Romeo1111
I would like to do this but I already have a rotation with girls and if I just start ignoring them I will probably lose all of them
Bruv, you'll get even more girls if you do this. You can just explain that you are taking a break or something. Or maybe do 2 weeks. You should get solid benefits around 2 weeks. Although around day 21 to 30 you'll start to feel like a god, that feeling is much better than any pussy you can get.

In your case it may even save you wasted effort and money on some dumb surgery, it will save your life. Much more worth than a wet hole

• +1
Bruv, you'll get even more girls if you do this. You can just explain that you are taking a break or something. Or maybe do 2 weeks. You should get solid benefits around 2 weeks. Although around day 21 to 30 you'll start to feel like a god, that feeling is much better than any pussy you can get.

In your case it may even save you wasted effort and money on some dumb surgery, it will save your life. Much more worth than a wet hole
Might actually have to do this. Maybe it would be better to do it when school comes back so I also can focus on my studies. I appreciate all the feedback :)

Might actually have to do this. Maybe it would be better to do it when school comes back so I also can focus on my studies. I appreciate all the feedback :)
Definitely man, it will increase your mental clarity as well. It has hundreds of benefits tbh. And since you are still in school it is a great place to experiment with this practice because you have real time feedback from people around you. Men will fear you, respect you, hate you, and women will love you and also become jealous of you because they have to use make-up for a nice glowing skin while you will get it naturally. Man will hate because you are too attractive and get too much female attention. You got nothing too lose, if it doesn't work at least you tried. ALthough I am confident it will work.

I am always excited to recommend SR to attractive dudes, since I see average dudes getting insane results on SR, so attractive dudes are going to be mind blown by the treatment they get and how they will look in the mirror!

• +1
F33 158960
Istockphoto 183049169 612x612
3539099 0961D682 C48A 4B48 8631 6ED266980378 1

ops mongolian ancestors with eggplant genes

Definitely man, it will increase your mental clarity as well. It has hundreds of benefits tbh. And since you are still in school it is a great place to experiment with this practice because you have real time feedback from people around you. Men will fear you, respect you, hate you, and women will love you and also become jealous of you because they have to use make-up for a nice glowing skin while you will get it naturally. Man will hate because you are too attractive and get too much female attention. You got nothing too lose, if it doesn't work at least you tried. ALthough I am confident it will work.

I am always excited to recommend SR to attractive dudes, since I see average dudes getting insane results on SR, so attractive dudes are going to be mind blown by the treatment they get and how they will look in the mirror!
I really appreciate everything you have told me and I think this is something I really need to do and would be great for me.
Thanks again man :)

• Love it
Reactions: Icon
As for the nose, It looks good man, it is on the bigger side, but it isn't exaggeratedly big if that makes sense. It still harmonious with the various features of your face like your chin. It looks manly and the nose is also angular, some of those PSL gods also have a slightly bigger nose it isn't game breaking. Also some women associate big nose with big pp.

This is a side profile view not 3/4th though. 3/4th is from the front while turning a bit to the side.

• +1
As for the nose, It looks good man, it is on the bigger side, but it isn't exaggeratedly big if that makes sense. It still harmonious with the various features of your face like your chin. It looks manly and the nose is also angular, some of those PSL gods also have a slightly bigger nose it isn't game breaking. Also some women associate big nose with big pp.

This is a side profile view not 3/4th though. 3/4th is from the front while turning a bit to the side.
View attachment 2330935
This is probably the closest I have to that

Attachments

• D3B41A48-CD7B-495E-9808-6C68F7ED9CDC.png
    D3B41A48-CD7B-495E-9808-6C68F7ED9CDC.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
3539089 77B7477A B984 4570 B2FD EC29A90E0EE3 1
3539099 0961D682 C48A 4B48 8631 6ED266980378 2
Screenshot 2023 07 20 225154
Xn2 2151373

reminder that op was born in eu looking like a mongolian chink.

do you think he looks bad? For me hes gl and he has caucasoid features

I don't understand the connection between these guys and op, he doesn't look like them
he got mongolian pheno, 0 white features like light hair or blue eyes found on his nordic ass.

do you think he looks bad? For me hes gl and he has caucasoid features

I don't understand the connection between these guys and op, he doesn't look like them
I agree with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

the people who raped ops ancestors and killed his grand grand grand gather.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218