Can i reach LTN/MTN without surgerymaxx?

S

seeker

Platinum
Glub

Attachments

• 20240123_075110.jpg
    20240123_075110.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240123_072225.jpg
    20240123_072225.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240123_072138.jpg
    20240123_072138.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns
Eye color change surgery orbital decompression lip filler cheekbone implants/fillers fat grafting gonial angle fix surgery ramus lengthening surgery chin implant masseter implants orbital rim implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, synock21, dannydipss and 2 others
Better question is if you could reach Ltn with surgerymax

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, reeceJen, nunotherone and 3 others
If you cut off that mole on the nose and get a better hairstyle MAYBE ltn, not more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21 and reeceJen
fuck man im sorry, i hope you reincarnate as a 6"6 drago hexum morph in another lifetime

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reeceJen, nunotherone and Tai Lung
Specs are making you look nerdy (which you are)

Masseter hypertrophy + chin implants + skin lightening (if possible) + neckmaxxing + gymcelling (first bulk) might ascend you to 4 PSL mtn

Eye color change surgery orbital decompression lip filler cheekbone implants/fillers fat grafting gonial angle fix surgery ramus lengthening surgery chin implant masseter implants orbital rim implants
Wrote surgeries for me like u prescribing syrups that I could chug down bro wth

Specs are making you look nerdy (which you are)

Masseter hypertrophy + chin implants + skin lightening (if possible) + neckmaxxing + gymcelling (first bulk) might ascend you to 4 PSL mtn
Bro that's crazy someone here said I had chadlite potential, and I just needed a genio

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog, smoth, Tai Lung and 2 others
your chin, your skin (you need skincare), then with glasses you look a bit too nerdy
That's literally all my falios? HOW AM I GETTING BURNT SO HARD HERE THEN

That's literally all my falios? HOW AM I GETTING BURNT SO HARD HERE THEN
listen, I am a lowtier normie, look my photos that I posted, do you think you are better looking than me?

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Why can't I like my own post BTW

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Oh wait he not me. Wb me

Oh wait he not me. Wb me
removing the poop from your nose, fucking grooming you nasty fuck, bleaching, then surgeries. How are you not aware that u cant even do basic grooming?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
removing the poop from your nose, fucking grooming you nasty fuck, bleaching, then surgeries. How are you not aware that u cant even do basic grooming?
BRO MY MOLE IS SO PRECIOUS TO ME. I'll remove it as a token of appreciate for u guys' advice BUT DONT CALL IT POOP. Yo I'm actually clean as hell lol, just... facial hair you know. Bleaching what? Surgeries which?

RATE MA JEW

Bro that's crazy someone here said I had chadlite potential, and I just needed a genio
you're indian right? maybe he was talking about reincarnation or something?

Wth do u mean by reincarnation. DO I NOT HAVE CHADLITE POTENTIAL?

Next person trynna burn me has to list at least 5 falios that prevent me from chadlitemaxxing/htnmaxxing

extreme subhuman with absolutely no potential. On top of that, fucker thinks he has chadlite potential. How fucking delusional can you be? Get all the surgeries there are in the world, and you still won't get anywhere near me, and I'm only MTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
extreme subhuman with absolutely no potential. On top of that, fucker thinks he has chadlite potential. How fucking delusional can you be? Get all the surgeries there are in the world, and you still won't get anywhere near me, and I'm only MTN.
Man this is very hurtful

Wth do u mean by reincarnation. DO I NOT HAVE CHADLITE POTENTIAL?
reincarnatian means that after you die you will be reborn as something else, this is your only chance to be chadlite

Sad

• So Sad
Reactions: Milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back