Can I somehow get to 5'10" still so I can fraud 6'0-6'1"

I

idkusername14144

Iron
I'm almost 17 and 5'8". My posture is shit, I think if I fix it I'll be close to 5'9". I have APT and some rounded shoulders etc.

I'm a giga frame chad, really broad shoulders, thick legs, but my build is stocky and I look shorter overall. I haven't grown much in the last year, maybe almost an inch. I started puberty at 13 though, and my growth level now has returned to my growth level from 14 to 14.5. I grew the most from 14.5 to 15. Parents are 5'7 and 5'5.

I've noticed my once skinny neck is also thickening along with my wrists. Although my limbs are still somewhat skinny and are also growing. Also have some facial hair coming in, but this sucks cuz I think my height gains are slowing down.

Is 5'10" possible with fixed posture or is it just a cope

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I'm almost 17 and 5'8". My posture is shit, I think if I fix it I'll be close to 5'9". I have APT and some rounded shoulders etc.

I'm a giga frame chad, really broad shoulders, thick legs, but my build is stocky and I look shorter overall. I haven't grown much in the last year, maybe almost an inch. I started puberty at 13 though, and my growth level now has returned to my growth level from 14 to 14.5. I grew the most from 14.5 to 15. Parents are 5'7 and 5'5.

I've noticed once skinny neck is also thickening along with my wrists. Although my limbs are still somewhat skinny and are also growing. Also have some facial hair coming in, but this sucks cuz I think my height gains are slowing down.

stopped reading right here
continue reading and read it again

Yeah you can be 5'10

Do stretches and decompress your spine and practice good posture

We're same age but I'm 5'6

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga and AySab
Yeah you can be 5'10

Do stretches and decompress your spine and practice good posture

We're same age but I'm 5'6
brutal ngl, hope you have some genetic anomaly and grow

I've noticed my once skinny neck is also thickening along with my wrists. Although my limbs are still somewhat skinny and are also growing. Also have some facial hair coming in, but this sucks cuz I think my height gains are slowing down.

you could unironically just grow to 6ft with enough luck. that's what I did at 16. You can't fraud a 3 inch difference unless ur wearing some big ass heels and the difference with the shoes off is going to be very noticeable to most people

177cm is more likely which is 5'9.6 or smthn