Can I start an LLC to get surgery loans (serious)

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
Businesses can of course get loans for business related costs.

If I start a business in which the business model is that I am an aspiring runway model then surely surgery can be classed as a business expense.

Thus I can get a loan from the bank for surgery. The business is a separate legal entity (LLC) so if the business goes bankrupt it doesn't matter.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, 5'7 zoomer, User49 and 7 others

If I start a business in which the business model is that I am an aspiring runway model then surely surgery can be classed as a business expense.

Thus I can get a loan from the bank for surgery. The business is a separate legal entity (LLC) so if the business goes bankrupt it doesn't matter.
Just take a personal loan.

Being chad > having bad credit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, rooman and ItsOver999

Forget the costs for a second, I'm talking about your health and body.

You got some hefty surgeries done already, what more do you plan to get?

Understand there are diminishing returns my guy. I've seen your pictures and honestly, I wouldn't touch a single surgery till you are leanmaxxed.

Maybe if you base the business around being an internet influencer or a job that requires people to see your face like modelling and just write off the loan as a business expense that way,

Just ask your mom you have been living in her basement for your entire life theory

@misc001 you completely broke or something after pagnoni?

Did you save up for surgeries the past years by minimum wagecucking have you been blackpilled a long time?
yes and no, i just always saved money because I enjoyed doing that. It pains me to spend money

I’m not sure about the business lending market where you’re from but often lenders require the company to have existed for a period of time (6 months to 3 years). They will also require a history of revenue and profitability. So you kinda need a functional business for this. Unless your looks and getting surgery is foundational to your business, but still unlikely at that point.

Hypothetically you’d be better off trying to get a private loan from investors for your company/business then just do a Dan Blizerian and write your surgery as a business expense. He did this to buy shit all the time.

No one is going to give a business with no cash flow, no assets, and some flimsy "business model" a loan.