Can I use castor oil and volufiline at the same time? High IQ GTFIH

D

Deleted member 50722

AUTISTIC HAPA SLAYER
I am going to try out castor oil and volufiline for a month and I will update you guys on the results, maybe get BOTB.

I just got both in the mail. I put castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes, I need help on how the apply it if anyone knows how to, please tell me.

And I put volufiline on my under eyes as they are very mildly hollow and my nasolabial folds caused by a deep canine fossa (not recession).

So how do I apply castor oil and can I use both at the same time? my face feels like a frying pan with grease right now.

can someone fuckinf help

i put a couple of drops on my middle and index finger and rub them into my left eyebrow and eyelashes and then do the same for my right side.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
You can get volufiline creams and stuff instead of using the liquid which tends to make your face greasy.

i put a couple of drops on my middle and index finger and rub them into my left eyebrow and eyelashes and then do the same for my right side.
any results?
You can get volufiline creams and stuff instead of using the liquid which tends to make your face greasy.
TO LATE NIGGA

Applying cope and cope.
No need to update us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905, LooksThinker and DoII
Applying cope and cope.
No need to update us
0/10 looksmaxxer why are you even on this site not everything thinks quadruple modified lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: FootFungus88, blmratiopiggypoop and LooksThinker
any results?
lashes got longer and fuller for sure, great results for an asian.

eyebrows were pretty good all along + i use an eyebrow pencil so i didnt really track progress

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

eyebrows were pretty good all along + i use an eyebrow pencil so i didnt really track progress
and did u wash it off after

Pics

Castor oil was a complete fucking waste of my time
Used it daily for a year + coconut oil in the night and it never helped.
Just get on minox and some random female brand

Castor oil was a complete fucking waste of my time
Used it daily for a year + coconut oil in the night and it never helped.
Just get on minox and some random female brand
bro what I been using it for 5 days and notice major improvementss

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
I am going to try out castor oil and volufiline for a month and I will update you guys on the results, maybe get BOTB.

I just got both in the mail. I put castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes, I need help on how the apply it if anyone knows how to, please tell me.

And I put volufiline on my under eyes as they are very mildly hollow and my nasolabial folds caused by a deep canine fossa (not recession).

So how do I apply castor oil and can I use both at the same time? my face feels like a frying pan with grease right now.
I’ve used both at the same time and nothing weird happens

Applying cope and cope.
No need to update us
At least he’s taking action you lefort 3 methhead junkie

Tag in the results bhai

hey whatsup man im gonna try to help you out since this has been my routine for my eye area, (besides retinoids and moisturizer obvi) for the past year and a half.

Castor Oil - The castor oil DID help me thicken (i did not need help growing eyebrow or eyelashes i just wanted more definition) my eyebrows and eyelashes, i even used a bit on my scalp and i kid you not even though im already pretty young my hair has been growing out like crazy.

Volifuline - LONG STORY SHORT, volifuline did help me with my hollow eyes IMMENSELY and it helped in other areas that needed a little bit of fat distribution. My only problems with volifuline are as follows, -

1. Is kind of expensive but has lasted me half a year with just one bottle
2. You can if you want but using it with retinoids is going to cause some burning sensation kind of

So yeah i recommend using castor oil on your hair areas and volifuline on parts that need fat distribution but remember it doesnt work for everyone and it will take some time, however the reason i recommend this instead of other stuff (i have no idea what minnox is btw i still have to look it up) is because its very natural and helped ME in what i wanted to see for myself. Good luck.