Can I use GHK-cu with my skin routine right now?

changemywayz

changemywayz

Iron
so my current skin routine goes as follows:

Morning

• Cleanse
  • Vitamin C
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Moisturiser
  • SPF
Evening

• 1st Cleanse
  • 2nd Cleanse
  • AHA
  • Niacinamide
  • Moisturiser
  • Oil

I just want to make sure Its not overkill. maybe @Seth Walsh will know more about this?

there's no reason to do all that lmao

Morning

• Cleanse
  • Vitamin C
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Moisturiser
  • SPF
Evening

• 1st Cleanse
  • 2nd Cleanse
  • AHA
  • Niacinamide
  • Moisturiser
  • Oil

I just want to make sure Its not overkill. maybe @Seth Walsh will know more about this?
You just need Retin-A, GHK-cu and then use a moisturiser and SPF when you need to. Good diet and lots of water helps.

Big long skin care routines are a waste.

• Love it
Reactions: changemywayz
Genuine question, have any of you actually noticed anything from GHK-Cu? Have you tried it by itself? I personally have not. I use tretinoin ED as a preventative but even then there has been nothing special. GHK-Cu just did not seem to change much.

You just need Retin-A, GHK-cu and then use a moisturiser and SPF when you need to. Good diet and lots of water helps.

Big long skin care routines are a waste.
I heard retin-A is redundant if ur below 20 (im 17) and thins the epidermis. thoughts?

Morning

• Cleanse
  • Vitamin C
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Moisturiser
  • SPF
Evening

• 1st Cleanse
  • 2nd Cleanse
  • AHA
  • Niacinamide
  • Moisturiser
  • Oil

Anyways I commonly see it recommended to use GHK-Cu in the mornings and tret/retinol at night. I also see it recommended to use GHK-Cu EOD to avoid the copper uglies

I heard retin-A is redundant if ur below 20 (im 17) and thins the epidermis. thoughts?
thins the epidermis temporarily(and really not meaningfully). It stimulates the thickening of the dermis over time.

• +1
i will add that retin-a is legit safe as fuck and you really have nothing at all to worry about from using it.

• +1
Genuine question, have any of you actually noticed anything from GHK-Cu? Have you tried it by itself? I personally have not. I use tretinoin ED as a preventative but even then there has been nothing special. GHK-Cu just did not seem to change much.
Well last I heard of a dude taking it he left the forum bc he ascended from it so it probably works, just a lot of fakes and hard to find a real source

you're doing all this stuff but start with gut health first

Morning

• Cleanse
  • Vitamin C
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Moisturiser
  • SPF
Evening

• 1st Cleanse
  • 2nd Cleanse
  • AHA
  • Niacinamide
  • Moisturiser
  • Oil