Can I wear braces while expanding my palate?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I don't wanna end up like Ronald Ead. Will braces hinder the palate expansion? I want to keep at least my fron teeth in place while expanding.

86+Days+MSE_Frontal+Smile+Spread.jpg

ronald ead is not a good example, he fucked up a lot before get the right thing
his final advice is: get marpe MSE

u first expand, then u get the braces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
ronald ead is not a good example, he fucked up a lot before get the right thing
his final advice is: get marpe MSE

u first expand, then u get the braces
I can't wait that much bro. I'm close to my 30s and feeling close to death by day. Do you think I can do it simultaneously?

Also, I need a rhinoplasty, can I do that before or after the expansion is completed?

If I had discovered this 10 years ago, I would have done everything properly, but I'm suffocating by the thoughts of turning 30 and haven't been able to fix my defects.

I can't wait that much bro. I'm close to my 30s and feeling close to death by day. Do you think I can do it simultaneously?

Also, I need a rhinoplasty, can I do that before or after the expansion is completed?

If I had discovered this 10 years ago, I would have done everything properly, but I'm suffocating by the thoughts of turning 30 and haven't been able to fix my defects.
calm down
just be sure you are skinmaxxing, healthmaxxing, dietmaxxing, sleepmaxxing, cyclecardianmaxxing

I dont think u can do it simultaneously.
do the rhino first, i think its more important
why u cant wait ? u are already 30, take care of yourself, your diet, your sleep, your skin(search about sunscreen, retin a etc read the sunscreen blog labmuffin)

1year will not make you age so much if u take care of yourself properly

calm down
just be sure you are skinmaxxing, healthmaxxing, dietmaxxing, sleepmaxxing, cyclecardianmaxxing

I dont think u can do it simultaneously.
do the rhino first, i think its more important
why u cant wait ? u are already 30, take care of yourself, your diet, your sleep, your skin(search about sunscreen, retin a etc read the sunscreen blog labmuffin)

1year will not make you age so much if u take care of yourself properly

I'm already tretinoinmaxxing. I need to talk to an ortho. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I'm already tretinoinmaxxing. I need to talk to an ortho. Thanks.
hope u are diet maxxing and styleoflifemaxxing too, its very important when it comes to aging well

hope u are diet maxxing and styleoflifemaxxing too, its very important when it comes to aging well
Tbh I'm fucking it up badly. My circadian cycle is fucked, sometime I sleep during days, sometime during nights.

I was doing omad which is the supreme "diet" in my opinion, but I'm slowly falling out of it 'cause a very depressing period.