Can it reeaaally be gay if its with a woman?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Title.

Like, except for getting pegged, I can't think of anything to do with a woman thats actually gay.

People will call you gay if you want a girl to sit on ur face, but its not really gay as long as it is with a woman, right???

Just to clarify I don't actually want to be facesat or anything, its a fully hypothetical scenario

• JFL
Reactions: horizon
Has gay undertones

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and Lonenely sigma
why do people say licking pussy is gay?

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Even if its not gay, it will turn you gay later on due to parasites (licking pussy)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Lonenely sigma
it is gay because you are deriving pleasure from getting fucked in the ass. doesn't matter if it's a woman or a dildo.

Even if its not gay, it will turn you gay later on due to parasites (licking pussy)
Right.

Well, its not like I am into any of this, I am based an all, but, for those weirdos, would u consider eating ass to be gay too?

it is gay because you are deriving pleasure from getting fucked in the ass. doesn't matter if it's a woman or a dildo.
Thats disgusting obviously, but is for example being facesat gay by that logic? U have to draw a line somewhere

Right.

Well, its not like I am into any of this, I am based an all, but, for those weirdos, would u consider eating ass to be gay too?
Same for eating pussy, its inevitable you will get parasites, which in turn will make you gay later on

• +1
  • Woah
Same for eating pussy, its inevitable you will get parasites, which in turn will make you gay later on
What if she washes herself first? Also, don't say it in a "second person" way, its not like I will experience it anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
gay = being attracted to men and loving men
there is nothing gay about letting a woman peg you or dominate you since she's not a man
you just have a femdom fetish

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
What if she washes herself first? Also, don't say it in a "second person" way, its not like I will experience it anyway
Parasite eggs is just inside the ass crack, its inevitable, ive eaten ass before and got sick afterwards (parasites)

• JFL
Parasite eggs is just inside the ass crack, its inevitable, ive eaten ass before and got sick afterwards (parasites)

U ate female ass right?

Would u say she was turned off by that? I suppose u have to mog her quite a bit in order to do that and for her to not be turned off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and andy9432
U ate female ass right?

Would u say she was turned off by that? I suppose u have to mog her quite a bit in order to do that and for her to not be turned off
yeah, i was drugged up, female ass, i would never do that, or lick pussy in a sober state, i view it as submitting to women

• +1
  • Hmm...
yeah, i was drugged up, female ass, i would never do that, or lick pussy in a sober state, i view it as submitting to women
I'd actually probably do that to a woman if she's very good looking and if she wanted it.

Its so hard to imagine a beautiful woman being disgusting anywhere on her body.

The only reason why I would probably not do that unprompted is bc, as u said, its submissive, and I can't imagine such stories spreading about me lmao

I'd actually probably do that to a woman if she's very good looking and if she wanted it.

Its so hard to imagine a beautiful woman being disgusting anywhere on her body.

The only reason why I would probably not do that unprompted is bc, as u said, its submissive, and I can't imagine such stories spreading about me lmao
yeah, i get what u mean, only thing holding me back from doing so is the parasite thing, its inevitable, yeah, girls have worms in their vaginas, and asscrack too. You dont want a parasite infection, it took me 4 months to remove it.

• JFL
  • +1