Can MK-2866 ascend a lanklet/framecel subhuman?

cajuun0

cajuun0

trying to ascend before ww3
Title - 6'2 182lbs, thin arms,forearms no matter whether I lean down or bulk up, how hard I workout, sleep 10hours+, eat high protein etc I always look like dogshit body-wise. Probably fucked up hormones and genetics - narrow clavicles, thin wrists, somewhat wide hips. I can't look at my shitty build anymore. Is Osta gonna do me any good or is it cope and do I just give up and focus on something that is not frame. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

F9DDC073 5F9B 4D8C 8DC6 C742A807C3D4

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, coispet and Samsepioler
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet and Samsepioler
Title - 6'2 182lbs, thin arms,forearms no matter whether I lean down or bulk up, how hard I workout, sleep 10hours+, eat high protein etc I always look like dogshit body-wise. Probably fucked up hormones and genetics - narrow clavicles, thin wrists, somewhat wide hips. I can't look at my shitty build anymore. Is Osta gonna do me any good or is it cope and do I just give up and focus on something that is not frame. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

MK-2866?​

It's the other name for ostarine isn't it?
ah, yes it is. i thought you mean mk-677.

But isn't ostarine just for muscle mass? If you want to ascend bone wise boosting HGH will be needed

ah, yes it is. i thought you mean mk-677.

But isn't ostarine just for muscle mass? If you want to ascend bone wise boosting HGH will be needed
I'm 23 - not much change can be done in the bones I guess. Anyways I'm too much of a pussy to go for HGH, Ostarine on the other hand could still benefit me and the side effects aren't that bad from what I heard

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski