Can my height (6’2”) and a good body, save my face?

G

ghostboy

Iron
1C8D294E 6D4B 49FC 8BFE B932C7D2EBB9
10868CA0 3F42 40DF 8FCA 730909C5857B
6B4F0AFD 1DB5 4C49 B95E 6BA23D1DEFE6

• So Sad
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, SeiGun and Deleted member 616
Over,you can just even more ogremax

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonners and Deleted member 3043
what the fuck is wrong with your harmony?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
are foids allowed in this forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, I'mme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
You could prettyboy max

• Hmm...
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 2 others
@PrettyBoyMaxxing bulk gone wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 1862 and 5 others
that chin

b rutal

You need surgery for your chin and you’re good to go! Are you a virgin?!
What type of question is that. Girls won’t get near me.

Also, what type of surgery is it called?

Yes but you need 20k for: bimax (with palate expansion)+genio, lip lift, rhino

Honestly, coming from a 5’5 guy, it isn’t over for you.

Being 6’2 is a huge advantage. People on this site pretend it isn’t, but it is. Massive halo right there.

A recessed chin can be hidden with a beard. Don’t go overboard, but grow it out enough to where the shape of your chin disappears.

You don’t have much, but your face does seem to have a little bit of harmony which helps a lot.

Idk what “great body” you have, but you seriously need to gymcel max HARD if you want to slay. It’s the only way I see you slaying without surgery (if you grow out the beard a bit too).

• +1
Reactions: Usum, prgfromnl, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Also, when I say “good body” I mean if I get one.

feminine hairline
ogre face
bad harmony
shit lower third
nearly a nigger nose

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
take a pic with no flash tbh. when i take picture with flash i look very ogre

Low t ogre. You look bloated so lose bloat. It's basicly over if you don't get surgeries.
take a pic with no flash tbh. when i take picture with flash i look very ogre
that mean you're ogre

lose the face bloat and do something about your lower third

You have a similar face as me

Over

maybe. imo height and body are just as important as face. majority aren't attracted to you if you're not at least average in one category and better in the other.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
you are bloated and look like you have recessed chin or jaw

nah not over. but change your baroque angel haircut

read my username

I'd be drowning in pussy if I was you

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
IT'S OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i think it is in fact pretty much over but that goes for most of us lmao. your height is a pretty big boost though, it would be far worse being 5'3 with your face. you should try to debloat your face, lean down your body, and build muscle to fill out your frame. also, try to do something about your hair. i personally think that long hair doesn't look too too bad on you, maybe try straightening it? i think you can bootlegversionofthisguymax (https://www.instagram.com/thegloriouslion/)

last thing, you kinda look to me like a game of thrones character for some reason lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It can't really, but your height will be a significant advantage. You'll reap the benifits of your height more if your actually 5.5psl+. As of now if you were 5'10 your smv would barely be lower.
But your face isn't that bad. People on here spend to much time jacking off to models tbh jfl. Just looksmax because I think your face is savable.

whats your bf? if your fat, then its far from over. just lose weight.

Nose job and lip reduction

maybe. imo height and body are just as important as face. majority aren't attracted to you if you're not at least average in one category and better in the other.
Jfl at you. Face>>>>>>>>>>>height>>>body

you below psl 4 then?
I imagine ugly tall guys would tend to think face must be everything.
yes i am and i see dudes 5'6-5'9 range having gf and lot of foid attention becouse of their face. Jb's doesn't care that much about height. It's just like a bonus. Height help when you want to get tall foids, they need someone taller than you so they will care about height more than face but most of foids put face on 1st place.

yes i am and i see dudes 5'6-5'9 range having gf and lot of foid attention becouse of their face. Jb's doesn't care that much about height. It's just like a bonus. Height help when you want to get tall foids, they need someone taller than you so they will care about height more than face but most of foids put face on 1st place.
I disagree completely. short guys don't get girls.
5'6 guys just do not get girls in the real world.
5'9 guys with decent faces do and it's not completely over at 5'8 but sub 5'8 you not getting a girl that enjoys fucking you unless your a legit psl 7

I disagree completely. short guys don't get girls.
5'6 guys just do not get girls in the real world.
5'9 guys with decent faces do and it's not completely over at 5'8 but sub 5'8 you not getting a girl that enjoys fucking you unless your a legit psl 7
yes maybe 5'6 not but at 5'8-9 you can slay. I would rather be 5'8 6psl than 6'4 4psl

Nose job.
The rest can be done softly.