Can naturally increasing testosterone 2x be comparable to injecting test?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
saw this thread:

is this comparable to injecting test? Especially for frame growth?

You can build a good frame even with average test.
It wouldn't be completely comparable to injecting test probably, bioavailability is different if you inject or eat stuff. You probably can't compare this, type it in chatgpt maybe.

No

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
You can build a good frame even with average test.
Yeah but what if you have shit skeletal frame? I got 15.5 inch clavicle width, 17 inch bideltoid, and like 15 cm wrist which is almost like a girl's.

Saw someone commented saying "below 19.5 inch bideltoid and gym won't even save you", etc. I kinda want to blast test rn.
Not sure if blasting test would even save me since I'm 24 and most likely stopped growing.

I got fucked over by mental health issues, and insane cortisol and stress, and schizo shits, which probably fucked my development.

Last edited:
Yeah but what if you have shit skeletal frame? I got 15 inch clavicle width, 17 inch bideltoid, and like 15 cm wrist which is almost like a girl's.

Saw someone commented saying below 19.5 inch bideltoid and gym won't even save you, etc.
Yeah here are also some people saying it's over because your left eyebrow is 1mm too far away from ur supras.

Just go to the gym for a few years, check your free test at a doc now and eat healthy stuff and that's all I would do.
Buy the supps the dude recommended which you've linked maybe and don't think about this too much.

If it works out, it works out. If not, ogremaxxing is also not a good option. You'll compensate for shitty bones but your appeal will shrink.

Face > body.

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru
Yeah here are also some people saying it's over because your left eyebrow is 1mm too far away from ur supras.

Just go to the gym for a few years, check your free test at a doc now and eat healthy stuff and that's all I would do.
Buy the supps the dude recommended which you've linked maybe and don't think about this too much.

If it works out, it works out. If not, ogremaxxing is also not a good option. You'll compensate for shitty bones but your appeal will shrink.

Face > body.
thanks boss. also is mk677 considered ogremaxxing? Or is it not strong enough to make you look like ogre?

thanks boss. also is mk677 considered ogremaxxing? Or is it not strong enough to make you look like ogre?
I have no idea about mk677 tbh, I'd say everything that fucks with your hormones in a negative way / causes hairloss / collagen loss / fat pad shrinking in the facial area is not worth it at all.