Can one mouth widen while preventing nasolabial / NL folds?

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
I purchased the mouth widener device (osteotomia or some shit prevention)

However, it is known to increase nasolabial folds. I used it for about 2-3 weeks and saw mild mouth width gains but also nasolabial, and while mouth width has mostly faded back down the folds havent.

Is it possible to use, say retin-a (tretinoin) or any other thing so I can continue mouth widening but prevent the folds?

@SexyMofo

• +1
Reactions: DannyGreen and Deleted member 3202
Don’t do any of the exercises the device says to do, just put it in and leave it overnight. The exercises are what cause the folds I believe. Use retin-a consistently to minimize any folds you got from doing it.

did u not get folds bro? i rly want to do it i morphed myself wth jus wider mouth and srs .25 psl boost

ty
I didn’t get any folds and I’ve been doing it for a couple weeks now. Yeah mouth width is underrated here.

thanks bro, so should i just apply retin A only to the folds? Highest strength + alldaychemist?
You could but honestly just do your whole face, it really helps with acne and collagen. Alldaychemist start at 0.05 max, i started with 0.025

where did you get mouth expander

However, it is known to increase nasolabial folds. I used it for about 2-3 weeks and saw mild mouth width gains but also nasolabial, and while mouth width has mostly faded back down the folds havent.

Is it possible to use, say retin-a (tretinoin) or any other thing so I can continue mouth widening but prevent the folds?

@SexyMofo
ty g

search bar boyo
can u show us which expander u got? i cant find good ones in germany ngl

Well you can get those vertical wrinkles on your lips.

@SexyMofo

Thank you for sharing that. Do you have any before and after pics of yourself or someone else?

@SexyMofo
Quantify “mild mouth width gains”