Can somebody ban that Jack Black guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
He is seriously a lookism tier troll I thought that sort of shit was frowned upon here

@Jack Black kill yourself fgt go fuck Jack in his fat bloated hairy asshole and gtfo

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, CopeAndRope, DarknLost and 4 others
He is seriously a lookism tier troll I thought that sort of shit was frowned upon here

@Jack Black kill yourself fgt go fuck Jack in his fat bloated hairy asshole and gtfo

My threads are not a troll, my threads are about my struggles, I actually look like Jack Black in real life and people mock me for it, have a read:

If it wasn't for Jack Black creating a horrible reputation for himself over the past few years only being casted in movies due to him being the fattest thing to walk this earth I wouldn't be mocked so badly. I miss the old days when he made movies like Nacho Libre and School of Rock, instead then people would think of a funny chubby guy instead of the literal walking planet that is Jack Black today, only being casted due to his morbid obesity which the whole movie will somehow revolve around just for the sake to make the other cast members look better.

Do not ever mock my struggles again MY LIFE IS LEGIT HELL BECAUSE OF JACK BLACKS CURRENT REPUTATION OF BEING THE FATTEST THING TO WALK THIS EARTH! PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY REMINDED OF THIS EVERY TIMME THEY SEE MY FACE! I CANNOT ESCAPE IT! AND IT DOES NOT HELP THAT I AM ALSO FAT!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and UnderCovrN0rmie
Bioogramogged

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Jack Black and Deleted member 2846
nah, you can't clack the jack, you're just jealous in the presence of an absolute mogging machine like him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Jack Black
Rent free

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
these meme accounts like jacob rothschild are so high effort and funny i cant help but appreciate them

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Report content that breaks the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.