Can somebody help/advise me on finding work, I'll pay you back somehow in money or whatever

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Not sure how to explain this but I've really struggled to find work, for arguments sake I have no qualifications and unskilled. I have worked previously in fast food but I am too old to be employed in this position anymore and have also worked selling stationary and electronic goods (of which I don't know much about) It's my biggest barrier I face and is affecting me mentally and socially. The positions I have had before have kind of just fell into my lap so im unsure about how to go about the process or what to look for. it's getting kind of embarrassing and im extremely high inhib in this one aspect of my life. I need advice on how to go about it if someone wants to work with me via PM's I would appreciate it. I am not picky at all and plan to pay for skill specific education/certificates once I earn an income. If I am able to find a position I could pay you back for your help.

I'll bump this post daily in case anyone wants to help.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Be a bouncer

• +1
Stop smelling like Pu

• +1
bro try factory work. dosent require that much skill and dosent need to be high iq or try welding job

• +1
bro try factory work. dosent require that much skill and dosent need to be high iq or try welding job

Thanks bro, would it be best to apply directly to the company or a labour recruitment company to get my foot in the door?