Can somebody help an extremly ugly asian bro 28 M out..... Can my face ever be fixed surgically or by cutting down BF?

W

Wilson1

Iron
Been fucking sick and tired of being look down all my life and im about to tie the knot soon with my fiancee which i dont want people to think about how hideous i look like when out in the street with her.

these are some of my pics:

i kept trying everything but it didnt work out quite right perhaps going for ps is the way to go? im not sure but i want to turn things around.

Dude you're fat and complaining about your looks? Jfl you lazy fuck

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Chadelite, Mr.cope and 21 others
Lose weight first ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope, GoMadAndSTFU, Chadelite and 13 others
Go bald grow beard lose fat

• lose fat
• shave
• tan
• lip reduction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, gergelyseregdi, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
Lose that fat face piggy

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
28?! I thought you were like 16. And that's not an insult! You can fraud and bang JB's!!

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired, jordanbarrettisgod and mikeock
Been fucking sick and tired of being look down all my life and im about to tie the knot soon with my fiancee which i dont want people to think about how hideous i look like when out in the street with her.

View attachment 148744

View attachment 148745
View attachment 148746

i kept trying everything but it didnt work out quite right perhaps going for ps is the way to go? im not sure but i want to turn things around.
stop eating until you reach 10% bodyfat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, CopingCel, RecessedPrettyboy and 3 others
fucking over. sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Take the k-pop pill

View attachment 148744

View attachment 148745
View attachment 148746

You are lucky you have a fiancee lol

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, mikeock and Zygos4Life
GenghisKhan max! get a horse and start riding around and conquering countries... dude had thousands of partners and I doubt he was that GLing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, CopingCel, basedcircassian and 6 others
Shotgun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, OCDMaxxing and EvropaCel
lose weight faggot, also u mog her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Fr it's not hard to lose weight.
lose weight & once you're down to around 10% and can actually see the bones in your face then you can decide if you need anything.

Don't even consider plastic surgery for a single nanosecond if you even think you might be above 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Lose that fat face piggy
Yeah, so fat
GenghisKhan max! get a horse and start riding around and conquering countries... dude had thousands of partners and I doubt he was that GLing
Don't do that, you will only get arrested, trust me, and you will embarase yourslef, just imagine doing that

Hey folks thx for the feedback be it dann harsh or soft this is something i long for and will do it at all cost tilll the day i die

That mouth...over

Ehh, lose weight + gym first

View attachment 148744

View attachment 148745
View attachment 148746

Congrats on slaying that bison. First of all expand your mouth, then pm me for more

With his weight I bet the horse would die even before he can reach another country to conquer.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Wannabe6ft2
How is it possible to expand the mouth? Palate expander and then braces?
Mouth expander. Although in your case palate expansion might be an idea too

Last edited:
Alright now this is the one I lost the most weights, can someone tell me the bf and what surgeries can be done from here?
FRNyT24.png

View attachment 148744

View attachment 148745
View attachment 148746

Is that last person a tranny?

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Alright now this is the one I lost the most weights, can someone tell me the bf and what surgeries can be done from here?
FRNyT24.png
Looks way better. Probably around 20%, I didnt forget you btw, just had a paper to finish but Im workin on it

• +1
Reactions: Wilson1
Looks way better. Probably around 20%, I didnt forget you btw, just had a paper to finish but Im workin on it
Ya bro 🙂Have I pushed it to the edge already? Still got space to go?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Ya bro 🙂Have I pushed it to the edge already? Still got space to go?
20% ? Yeah, you still can lose some, most looksmaxxers who are serious are around 10, but 12 is already great

fuck she eye mogs me

your fiance has a nice surprise waiting for you wedding night..

get ready to call "her" ladyboyancee

I’m down to 15% bf now...can anyone fill me in v some surgical procedures/costs/places?

View attachment 148744

View attachment 148745
View attachment 148746

Skin bleach, get retina A off eBay or all my chemist you can also get a subscription for it’ll help your collagen/skin. get on a diet full of vegetables and baked chicken no beard sugar or carbs into you’re 10% body fat, Hop on steroids, do neck training get a new haircut look up any Korean actors or boy bands for inspiration.
If after all of that you’re still subhuman look into surgeries.

Last edited:
Hey fucking curry gimme some break im looking for ways to make life better too^

rapemaxing bro that’s what curries do in their shithole😂
Fuck you bitch. I hope to God you get cucked by some random Norwegian backpacker. That's what pathetic rice insects like you deserve.

This is why I never sympathize with Asians - even blacks are less racist to Indians than the race of rice and noodles. :feelsree:

Your future, son:

And JFL at a fucking dwarf from the Philippines calling India a shithole. Son, your meme of a country is literally named after a Spanish King. Imagine being cucked at such a level that your very country is named after a foreign invader.

Not to mention you people have no culture of your own - just a nation of mutt-dwarfs who have been getting cucked since the 12th century.

--

And since this is the looksmaxing section and I'm supposed to give you advice:
- it's over OP
- get on test
- get LL
- Why even bother lookmaxing if you already have a fiancee?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Fear
Fuck you bitch. I hope to God you get cucked by some random Norwegian backpacker. That's what pathetic rice insects like you deserve.

This is why I never sympathize with Asians - even blacks are less racist to Indians than the race of rice and noodles. :feelsree:

Your future, son:

Hey man i know that made you butthurt you but i justgot rid of that by the way ...you gotta chill the fuck down I’m just like some of y’all right here looking to fix the bruised and broken parts of lives and not to be looked down on.😉

Skin bleach, get retina A off eBay or all my chemist you can also get a subscription for it’ll help your collagen/skin. get on a diet full of vegetables and baked chicken no beard sugar or carbs into you’re 10% body fat, Hop on steroids, do neck training get a new haircut look up any Korean actors or boy bands for inspiration.
is it possible to morph and see what the result is gonna turnout 2 be without the recessed?

Your future, son:

And JFL at a fucking dwarf from the Philippines calling India a shithole. Son, your meme of a country is literally named after a Spanish King. Imagine being cucked at such a level that your very country is named after a foreign invader.

Not to mention you people have no culture of your own - just a nation of mutt-dwarfs who have been getting cucked since the 12th century.

--

And since this is the looksmaxing section and I'm supposed to give you advice:
- it's over OP
- get on test
- get LL
- Why even bother lookmaxing if you already have a fiancee?

FYI curry I’m 5”9 and Chinese life ain’t over till it’s over though it’s something that I wanna max on till I can’t do more or my very last breathe.

Last edited:
LOSE FAT
Go to the gym and get some muscular (train neck as well)
With that you will improve a lot

However you will probably need some surgeries
Best wishes brotha, and never lose faith

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Dont even try man, fucking over

• WTF
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Weight loss

You need to do 2 things. Before you know your actual looks potential.
1. get body fat down
2. grow muscles

You gotta go Gymm-maxxing first for a while. Can also be other sports that are good training/workout like MMA. And you gotta watch what you eat. and weight it/calorie counts it. That's it.
I would giv myself about 6 months of gym-maxxing if I was you. And then see what happens/changes.

You need to do 2 things. Before you know your actual looks potential.
1. get body fat down
2. grow muscles

You gotta go Gymm-maxxing first for a while. Can also be other sports that are good training/workout like MMA. And you gotta watch what you eat. and weight it/calorie counts it. That's it.
I would giv myself about 6 months of gym-maxxing if I was you. And then see what happens/changes.
Possible to see how it looks by morphing? Can help bro??

Possible to see how it looks by morphing? Can help bro??
I don't know how to morph unfortunately.

There is now downside to my advice though. Because even if under the fat layer, there is no Chad face and Chad body.
You'll still feel (and be) stronger and more healthy and likely more energetic. Plus, it will up you looks from your current level by default (the question is only how much). And with better looks, likely comes better treatment. On top of that; if you are good/decent muscled; men will give you more respect.

Aka, NO downsides. And the UPside will be there for sure; only the question is how much the Upside will be.