Black = sextoy appeal

Brown or yellow = no appeal

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, shogrim, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Im a mixture of all these races

I look lightskin
A blend of white and black appeal then. Good appeal, but mainly for ONS.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
In the slums of São Paulo, there strides a young Brazilian man whose very presence commands attention. With a jawline as sharp as the contours of the Sugarloaf Mountain, his angular features create a symphony of masculinity that leaves onlookers in awe. Each curve of his jawline is meticulously crafted, drawing the eye with its impeccable definition and strength.

But it's not just his jawline that sets him apart; it's the remarkable projection of his chin that adds an extra dimension to his handsome visage. With a chin that boasts a perfect balance of prominence and proportion, he exudes an air of confidence and authority that few can match. It's a chin that speaks of determination and resilience, mirroring the rugged terrain of the Brazilian landscape.

In the realm of looks, he effortlessly "mogs" those around him, a term used in the online community to describe one's superiority in appearance. His jawline and chin projection serve as weapons of aesthetic dominance, overshadowing any competition with their sheer power and allure. With each glance, he leaves admirers in his wake, their own insecurities paling in comparison to his undeniable charm.

And then there's his complexion – a flawless canvas upon which the vibrant colors of Brazil seem to dance. His skin, kissed by the tropical sun, radiates with a healthy glow that speaks of vitality and youth. It's a complexion that defies imperfection, each pore a testament to his commitment to self-care and grooming. Whether bathed in the golden light of dawn or the sultry glow of dusk, his complexion remains a beacon of beauty, drawing admirers like moths to a flame.

But beyond the superficial allure of his physical attributes lies a depth of character that only serves to enhance his appeal. Despite his striking appearance, he remains humble and grounded, never allowing his looks to define him. Instead, he uses his platform to uplift those around him, championing causes close to his heart and inspiring others to embrace their own unique beauty.

In a world obsessed with perfection, he serves as a reminder that true beauty is not merely skin deep. It's found in the way he carries himself with confidence and grace, in the kindness he extends to others, and in the passion he brings to everything he does. For in the story of this young, Brazilian, handsome man, we find a reflection of our own aspirations and desires – a reminder that true beauty lies not in the flawless symmetry of our features, but in the depth of our character and the light we bring into the world.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, shogrim, Zizou and 4 others
In the slums of São Paulo, there strides a young Brazilian man whose very presence commands attention. With a jawline as sharp as the contours of the Sugarloaf Mountain, his angular features create a symphony of masculinity that leaves onlookers in awe. Each curve of his jawline is meticulously crafted, drawing the eye with its impeccable definition and strength.

But it's not just his jawline that sets him apart; it's the remarkable projection of his chin that adds an extra dimension to his handsome visage. With a chin that boasts a perfect balance of prominence and proportion, he exudes an air of confidence and authority that few can match. It's a chin that speaks of determination and resilience, mirroring the rugged terrain of the Brazilian landscape.

In the realm of looks, he effortlessly "mogs" those around him, a term used in the online community to describe one's superiority in appearance. His jawline and chin projection serve as weapons of aesthetic dominance, overshadowing any competition with their sheer power and allure. With each glance, he leaves admirers in his wake, their own insecurities paling in comparison to his undeniable charm.

And then there's his complexion – a flawless canvas upon which the vibrant colors of Brazil seem to dance. His skin, kissed by the tropical sun, radiates with a healthy glow that speaks of vitality and youth. It's a complexion that defies imperfection, each pore a testament to his commitment to self-care and grooming. Whether bathed in the golden light of dawn or the sultry glow of dusk, his complexion remains a beacon of beauty, drawing admirers like moths to a flame.

But beyond the superficial allure of his physical attributes lies a depth of character that only serves to enhance his appeal. Despite his striking appearance, he remains humble and grounded, never allowing his looks to define him. Instead, he uses his platform to uplift those around him, championing causes close to his heart and inspiring others to embrace their own unique beauty.

In a world obsessed with perfection, he serves as a reminder that true beauty is not merely skin deep. It's found in the way he carries himself with confidence and grace, in the kindness he extends to others, and in the passion he brings to everything he does. For in the story of this young, Brazilian, handsome man, we find a reflection of our own aspirations and desires – a reminder that true beauty lies not in the flawless symmetry of our features, but in the depth of our character and the light we bring into the world.
This made me cage

Mirin the Natural brazilian landscape analogies its beautiful 😍

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
This made me cage

Mirin the Natural brazilian landscape analogies its beautiful 😍
I should become a writer at this point tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme