Will do all colors

In the order of - Grey, green, honey, nigga t50, t20 brown, a10 chad aryan

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: walrusmaxx, PointOfNoReturn, WALLSTcel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Axii
holy fuck insane thread this perfectly the illustrates the importance of eye color

people saying eye color doesn’t matter on here has to be one of the funniest things i hear
So fucking true I have literal Opry tier hunter eyes but theyre fucking t30 so I get eyemogged by my grey eyed friend and he gets all the complements its so fucking annoying like FUCK OFF MELANIN NO ONE LIKES YOU YOU SUBFIVE MAKING COMPOUND I HATE it

• So Sad
Reactions: xeqri
does anyone have honey eyes naturally they look insanely appealing

My uncle has those they look amazing
I would get the laser eye surgery to go from t50 to those, trying to get a10s just looks unnatural and risky af but like a t10? hell yeah

I would get the laser eye surgery to go from t50 to those, trying to get a10s just looks unnatural and risky af but like a t10? hell yeah
I want hazel eyes so fkin bad man I would mog with those I legit have no facial flaws other than a bulbous nose and t30-40s

Lasers are unsafe tho

people saying eye color doesn’t matter on here has to be one of the funniest things i hear
this is all water but people are retarded

theres a reason color theory is even a thing in art dumb fucks

no critical thinking is majority of users here

surprized that eye color matters jfl
holy fuck insane thread this perfectly the illustrates the importance of eye color
dumbass acting like a autist surprized over water

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

HAHA JFL true. I was always amazed at people and not just autists here whole yt channels with thousands of subs like qoves or nero saying eye color doesnt matter "muhh shape and size" NO NIGGER IT DOES

HAHA JFL true. I was always amazed at people and not just autists here whole yt channels with thousands of subs like qoves or nero saying eye color doesnt matter "muhh shape and size" NO NIGGER IT DOES
they just say that so the masses with brown eyes dont get mad or offended

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

FUCK YOU NIGGER I WILL RAPE AND EAT YOUR DEAD CORPSE DONT CALL ME A DUMBASS

• JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
I assume that going for a more conservative change in color would be less risky, could be wrong tho
If it was good enough you wont have any side effects in a t50 to a10 conversion and if an error were to happen it could even happen in ur first visit where u go from t50 to t20 or smthn

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
So fucking true I have literal Opry tier hunter eyes but theyre fucking t30 so I get eyemogged by my grey eyed friend and he gets all the complements its so fucking annoying like FUCK OFF MELANIN NO ONE LIKES YOU YOU SUBFIVE MAKING COMPOUND I HATE it
you probably don't have o'pry tier eyes either that or they just look to intimidating. I have t40 almond eyes and get compliments on them

you probably don't have o'pry tier eyes either that or they just look to intimidating. I have t40 almond eyes and get compliments on them
They are almost the same lol

Ive only been complemented on my eyes by my ex and my current gf only no one else even mentioned them JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Ive only been complemented on my eyes by my ex and my current gf only no one else even mentioned them JFL
its probably intimidating or really piercing. I feel like real hunter eyes are rare so they end up looking intimidating or almost alien to most people

its probably intimidating or really piercing. I feel like real hunter eyes are rare so they end up looking intimidating or almost alien to most people
Yes ik

Attachments

• IMG_9586.jpeg
    IMG_9586.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
What I mainly got from this is: as long as your eyes are light you’re good, if you have nigger eyes it’s over.
Just use contacts but dont go out with shitty t50s

lol brown eyes make him go from pretty boy model to dangerous mafia fuckboy, didn't expect it to make that big of a difference. Still mogs imo, just a different archetype
Phenotypes change everything

Went from a PSL god to a chad-lite unironically. Anything other than dark brown is an ideal eye color.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz
just don't have anything under T20 you can see that A10 (top 1%) Vs T20 isn't super big difference in looks even though A10 mogs of course but t50 is peasant type shit like T20 doesn't add to his looks but doesn't downgrade him either on the other hand t50 is BRUTAL HOLY SHIT from gigachad to etnhic looking ugly fuck jflll

• +1
Because it doesn't lol, sure it can make you look more striking but it cant secure you dates, plus no girls ever gonna reject a guy based on his eye color

Stop this muh eye color cope

it doesnt nearly to the extent ppl claim on here. its far down the list of important features