The Tribe

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Nosecel9000
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Please never smile bro

Also fix your roundish high uneven hairline
Why not smile?

Also wtf you think this post is about I'm trying to fix it with a hair transplant JFL

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Why not smile?

Also wtf you think this post is about I'm trying to fix it with a hair transplant JFL
Your teeth line is downwards instead of upwards

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2205
Just grow your hair out and run curtain game

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Do you want my hair op
What’s curtain game

Just grow your hair out and run curtain game
My hair is too thin and not thick enough to do that, there's pics of me on here with long hair and it has gotten worse since then.

My hair is too thin and not thick enough to do that, there's pics of me on here with long hair and it has gotten worse since then.
Get on fin

Get on fin
I am, it's gotten a little worse since this pic (little less than 3 years old) but I'm gonna start fin this month and I have 5k saved up for HT already. I'm guessing a HT to ideal hairline will probably cost more than 5k tho
I’ll trade if for the eyes boyo
Hair is easier to fix, just hoping fin doesn't castrate me to oblivion

I am, it's gotten a little worse since this pic (little less than 3 years old) but I'm gonna start fin this month and I have 5k saved up for HT already. I'm guessing a HT to ideal hairline will probably cost more than 5k tho

Hair is easier to fix, just hoping fin doesn't castrate me to oblivion
Get it in Turkey then

Get it in Turkey then
How the heck do you know all this shit. I've heard that it's cheaper there but do you know how much cheaper? You think 5k is enough for the entire procedure?

How the heck do you know all this shit. I've heard that it's cheaper there but do you know how much cheaper? You think 5k is enough for the entire procedure?
I have no life lol I’m it sure about that but there are hundreds of doctors that offer various different prices. You just have to research and find out

There you go op

Attachments

• 089ED3E3-082D-4859-A0D5-809A67CA0D43.jpeg
    089ED3E3-082D-4859-A0D5-809A67CA0D43.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • So Sad
Reactions: YeaImIncel
Hairline of death go to Korea and HT asap

DD94912F D230 4EF5 8A9E 631C585FC9DC

Hairline of death go to Korea and HT asap

View attachment 94466
Thanks, this is cover up game tho isn't it, my hair is legit too thin and not enough to run cover up game probably even with a hair transplant ngl, my shit looks like strands of hair when it's that long. Why Korea over turkey? Crazy how realistic the hair looks in the morph, I feel like that's hard af to do.
I have no life lol I’m it sure about that but there are hundreds of doctors that offer various different prices. You just have to research and find out
Cool cool, thanks for advice buddy boyo, I seriously can't believe you're not doing well on tinder.

Last edited: