can someone post botb threads on framemaxxing guides that include workout routine/split

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

adin ross doppelganger
just take steroids and do any split. natty framemaxxing is cope

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
no nigga, i have good genetics and bone structure for everything except chest which roids cant fix
if you had good genetics you wouldnt need framemaxxing bruh. anyway the only way to framemaxx that isnt cope is roids

if you had good genetics you wouldnt need framemaxxing bruh. anyway the only way to framemaxx that isnt cope is roids
i dont wanna be skinny fat and weak anymore, i cant do a single pushup, when i wear a shirt you would think i have peak body but in reality im weak retard with no muscle and slight man tits

i dont wanna be skinny fat and weak anymore, i cant do a single pushup, when i wear a shirt you would think i have peak body but in reality im weak retard with no muscle and slight man tits
post a pic; start lifting weights and swim look up "MetallicDPA PPL routine" its a good workout program for beginners

Fucking facts! Natty frame maxxing is a huge cope. Every massive framemaxxing transformation i see on the internet and in real life are all roid transformations.

Being natty in 2024 is like playing GTA without cheat codes.
just take steroids and do any split. natty framemaxxing is cope

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender