Can training eye muscles re-create the affect of fillers?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
So I don’t have the best undereye support, and when my eyes are fully neutral and I’m not squint frauding, it’s like Sean oprys eye where there’s slight sclara show. Would squinting and doing exercises train the under eye muscles of my eye, and create better support? Or am I coping hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
coping, it will just give you wrinkles or some shit, just get fillers if you think its necessary. Reminder hunter eyes look retarded on most nigga

coping, it will just give you wrinkles or some shit, just get fillers if you think its necessary. Reminder hunter eyes look retarded on most nigga
So squinting won’t build any support around the eyes? Brutal

So I don’t have the best undereye support, and when my eyes are fully neutral and I’m not squint frauding, it’s like Sean oprys eye where there’s slight sclara show. Would squinting and doing exercises train the under eye muscles of my eye, and create better support? Or am I coping hard.
"Can chewing recreate the effect of a jaw filler"
you already know the answer

What about bone smashing around the eyes
what part? if you want under eye support i dont see what bone you would smash+ if you fucked up smashing your eye youd be done for nigga

• +1
Reactions: gtsvipere
bhai send pic