Can u still maximize facial bone growth at 15

louisz

louisz

Iron
Open for anything, expect trt but I would still consider sarms or hgh maybe.

of course but not by crooked non vegetarian brains

• +1
Reactions: nathan and <6PSLcel
I try to eat as much meat eggs and milk as possible but we can’t afford that much yk
dont eat meat , go vegetarian or eggetarian.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Why would I not eat meat, hunter gatherers had quadruple the bone size and density than modern humans and only ate meat and berries
no they didnt , you get every nutrient from eggs fruits vegetables and dairy. You only need oysters for the zinc iodine and selenium

Why would I not eat meat, hunter gatherers had quadruple the bone size and density than modern humans and only ate meat and berries
He has a Ted Bundy pfp u think u can trust him jfl

I didn’t realise he was trolling till he posted that Indian spiritfuck
he has healed major politicians , hes for real. Vegetarianism can provide you with ESP and many powers you just have to be sensitive to it

Don't listen to him he's hindu lol

Just eat a shit ton of meat and wait, you can't maximize anything because you can't cheat your genetics

no they didnt , you get every nutrient from eggs fruits vegetables and dairy. You only need oysters for the zinc iodine and selenium
shut up.
op don't trust this guy hes full of shit eat meat to grow taller and get more bone mass in your face if you don't do that it's over

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss