Can we explain this mewing result

mewing works for me easily. it has to be something to do with growth rate or something because there are some people who say it doesnt work .

I also probably have a strong tongue and am high T which probably also makes your tongue stronger .
THERE IS LITERALLY ZERO CORRELATION BETWEEN HIGH LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE AND TONGUE STRENGTH.
YOU ARE CLINICALLY INSANE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
THERE IS LITERALLY ZERO CORRELATION BETWEEN HIGH LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE AND TONGUE STRENGTH.
YOU ARE CLINICALLY INSANE
must be something else

must be something else
or.....you're just coping?
Think about it.Is it something that literally no one for an ungodly amount of time has been able to pinpoint or could you just be coping?

or.....you're just coping?
Think about it.Is it something that literally no one for an ungodly amount of time has been able to pinpoint or could you just be coping?
why am I coping I literally said it works. dont care what anyone thinks tbh miss out or stay in the dark all you want bad energy is not needed

why am I coping I literally said it works. dont care what anyone thinks tbh miss out or stay in the dark all you want bad energy is not needed
I am mewing.I have been for some time and I will continue to.Youre literally bluepilling yourself by saying that anything that doesn't agree with Mike jews method of tongue posture is "bad energy"

I am mewing.I have been for some time and I will continue to.Youre literally bluepilling yourself by saying that anything that doesn't agree with Mike jews method of tongue posture is "bad energy"
they are tho. they neglect the proof that is obvious. they are not on my level of intellect

Either a morph or he got surgery.
Mewing does not cause such significant change in one year.

they are tho. they neglect the proof that is obvious.
It's incredibly hard to prove or disprove mewing.Only an actual scientist,or someone with a higher level of understanding can say so.
they are not on my level of intellect
Yes.I doubt any of them though they had strong tongues because of their high levels of testosterone.You're not blackpilled or intellectual in any way.You just hide behind those labels and spout out retarded shit from a place of undeserved superiority,because it makes you feel better and makes your coping mechanisms not appear as such.You're no different than the morons on incel tears.You just picked this side,because it made you feel more edgy.