Can you enjoy home-cooking for taste whilst being lean and athletic. Is clean eating chicken brocolli rice or just not eating sugar and alcohol?

R

Rotter

Iron
What does eating clean mean, I love cooking but is chicken brocolli and rice just a steroidal celebrity meme, can you still cook like a chef? Lots of protein, vegetables, herbs and spices should be fine but cooks often prefer fattier cuts of meat- bacon, chicken thighs, pork belly etc- and lots of fat in cheese butter olive oil eggs and obviously carbs in pasta, bread,rice and pizza. Cooking from scratch, Kenji, chef john, Ramsay, classic italian and french recipes.

Is this acceptable? any particular cuisines to avoid ( French is fat heavy, Japanese may be leaner). Maybe cook well for 5 days eat like an autist for 2?. Aim goal isn't to bodybuild but lean/athlete max

He's not massively wrong aside from being a "muh hustle" ogre and the fact that you can cook quite efficiently. But great food is a joy in of itself, a good skill and the most accessible easiest luxury. No doubt an Andrew Tate fan feverishly grinds away so one day he can spend 100 bucks a meal at restaurant whilst a slightly too keen homecook eats wonderfully on a daily basis.

Question is can you eat well and be jacked ( female gaze athletic jacked nothing crazy) whilst cooking with pasta, cheese , bacon, butter, oil etc

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
No one needs to cut an onion. I use pre made rice that I just heat up or fruit and thin cut steaks that take 5 min to cook.

Trader Joe’s has pre diced onion that I use a lot

I also am able to use my phone and do my work on phone while cooking

• Hmm...
Reactions: polio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back