Can you motherfuckers give actual advice instead of spamming “cope” or “its over”

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
This is why lookism went to shit. Give actual advice you angry faggots dont fuck up this site

• +1
Reactions: Demir, SayNoToRotting, Ritalincel and 2 others
Cope, it’s over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Ritalincel, BigBoy and 6 others
What’s up op?

Just ldar bro

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, itsoverbuddyboyo, Arkantos and 2 others
Cope until you Rope.
There is no Hope

• +1
Reactions: Scarface, ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
Well, all I can say is let’s hope it isn’t over, man. Not trying to troll by the way.

UsVY1RQ.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Demir, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
I actually agree lookism and looksmax in the past were much more productive and the main focus was self improvement and that’s what drew me towards it’s cus im not some loser incel. Now
It has to resorting to shit posts, trying to knock
Peoples confidence and never provviding constructive criticism. It’s just incels.is now

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2506, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Based on your name OP, it's fucking over

I wish you said this to my face. This would've been your last day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Do not rope because you can cope until there is no hope

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
If constructive criticism applied to us, most of us wouldn't be here and stuff like therapy would work.

The cruel reality is that our problems are beyond help. You cannot fix an ugly deformed face.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and dodt
If constructive criticism applied to us, most of us wouldn't be here and stuff like therapy would work.

The cruel reality is that our problems are beyond help. You cannot fix an ugly deformed face.
Then go on incel site u dumbass this site if for constructive critiscism and advice for looksmaxxing, not shitposting and being a self wallowing faggot
I actually agree lookism and looksmax in the past were much more productive and the main focus was self improvement and that’s what drew me towards it’s cus im not some loser incel. Now
It has to resorting to shit posts, trying to knock
Peoples confidence and never provviding constructive criticism. It’s just incels.is now
Thank you, this is looksmaxxing site not just to roast others cuz ur life is shit

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
What is your question?

cope, its over

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
cope its over

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Do not rope because you can cope until there is no hope
The words I live by. Philosophically speaking, this is the optimized life cycle for an incel. Depending on how fucked you are, the copes will run out sooner or later. That limits the time you spend wasting the resources on this planet.

Then go on incel site u dumbass this site if for constructive critiscism and advice for looksmaxxing, not shitposting and being a self wallowing faggot

Thank you, this is looksmaxxing site not just to roast others cuz ur life is shit
I agree but this is the off topic section

Please see reddit

Fuckin brutal

• +1
Reactions: Demir