Can you reuse Tinder photos?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
I got one good one that I want to reuse but i'm afraid it'll shadowban me. I never got banned on that profile and I only had it for a few hours. Should be okay, right?
Or do you need all new photos with each profile?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
just edit it slightly, increase the sharpness and flip it horizontally.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Danish_Retard and CEO of Sex
just edit it slightly, increase the sharpness and flip it horizontally.
Yeah I need to edit it because I used the wrong resolution and Tinder made it look like it was taken on a flip phone. What a shit app tbh

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
how do they keep track with millions of people using the app ffs imagine the storage needed just to punish people who reuse an old pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, 2025 chad candidate, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
how do they keep track with millions of people using the app ffs imagine the storage needed just to punish people who reuse an old pic
True. I think shadowban copers just don't want to admit they don't meet the looms requirement for tinder

They save verification photos for 2 years.

On the other hand, the blue tick increases your match rate by 10x when women know it's really you in the profile picture and not a catfish.
Verification is always worth it.

But on the flipside, if you ever get banned you're screwed. You can't verify again.
The verification also saves data points from your face and uses AI to detect any future photos you use.

So even a short ban like 1 month is essentially a 2 year ban unless you're willing to go verificationless, which will slow down your matches to a halt (as many women wont swipe even chads if they're not verified, let alone anybody else)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, zharupodrugu, klamus and 3 others

On the other hand, the blue tick increases your match rate by 10x when women know it's really you in the profile picture and not a catfish.

But on the flipside, if you ever get banned you're screwed. You can't verify again.
The verification also saves data points from your face and uses AI to detect any future photos you use.

So even a short ban like 1 month is essentially a 2 year ban unless you're willing to go verificationless, which will slow down your matches to a halt (as many women wont swipe even chads if they're not verified, let alone anybody else)
Are you sure? Why would foids care about a blue tick? Are they aware of aspie incels using photos of male models? I always thought verifying looked really narcy unless you're somewhat well known

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen

all the dudes I know that slay off of tinder reset their accs for the newbie boost at least 1 time in a month.

women are obviously a lot more picky when swiping, is there an experiment maybe with a htn/chadlite where the checkmark really makes a difference concerning matcherate?

• +1
Reactions: Loki, CEO of Sex and Niklaus Mikaelson
i tried making new account with same ones got banned in 10 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 20370 and CEO of Sex
why do u get banned

• +1
Reactions: Loki and CEO of Sex
all the dudes I know that slay off of tinder reset their accs for the newbie boost at least 1 time in a month.

women are obviously a lot more picky when swiping, is there an experiment maybe with a htn/chadlite where the checkmark really makes a difference concerning matcherate?
I think @Leo69 can answer that as he had a non verified profile at some point, but I think so, usually people without checkmark (at least here in Denmark) are considered to not being serious about meeting up, Instagram followers farming or catfishes, so it makes quite the difference. I personally don't meet up or match with people that don't have a checkmark

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Gandy, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
why do u get banned
For Chadfishing before. I don't do that anymore.

I think @Leo69 can answer that as he had a non verified profile at some point, but I think so, usually people without checkmark (at least here in Denmark) are considered to not being serious about meeting up, Instagram followers farming or catfishes, so it makes quite the difference. I personally don't meet up or match with people that don't have a checkmark
How many slays did you get off tinder?

• +1
For Chadfishing before. I don't do that anymore.

How many slays did you get off tinder?
So far I've been with about 20 girls from tinder, but currently volcel duo to work :Comfy:

• Woah
  • +1

dude I'm clearly not attractive enough to be a catfish and I'm the one that got flaked on a date like 4 times the last few days only lmao.

Slaying tinder baddies in Denmark? Mirin bro, you made it

• +1
So far I've been with about 20 girls from tinder, but currently volcel duo to work :Comfy:
Do you fuck them at your place or theirs?

• +1
Do you fuck them at your place or theirs?
At mine, don't want to waste time on transportation and I know the environment (also most 18-19 yr olds live at home tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Hero of the Imperium and CEO of Sex
At mine, don't want to waste time on transportation and I know the environment (also most 18-19 yr olds live at home tbh)
I live with my parents so i'll have to rely on foids living in dorms if I get lucky. Are you done with college?

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 20370 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I live with my parents so i'll have to rely on foids living in dorms if I get lucky. Are you done with college?
I don't go to college🤙

• +1
same, do you get flaked a lot? Girls bitch when they have to take a 20 min bus ride to my area smh

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and CEO of Sex
same, do you get flaked a lot? Girls bitch when they have to take a 20 min bus ride to my area smh
You can just order whores to your house like pizza (that you don't pay for)?

mirin

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20370 and Niklaus Mikaelson
i always use the same photos lol

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I usually text the people closest to me (1-2km) away from me. I text 2-3 girls if I finished work that particular night and always one of them answer

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I usually text the people closest to me (1-2km) away from me. I text 2-3 girls if I finished work that particular night and always one of them answer
What do you work as?

• +1

comment_TegaXyT2auYZir6OO4CSzUMQ189qDf0k.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Niklaus Mikaelson
I have no fcking idea how tinder algorythm works. when i Signed in 3 months ago i got 12 likes and now only 3 likes

• +1
You can just order whores to your house like pizza (that you don't pay for)?

mirin
no apparently not as they bitch about the transport and flake on it. But jfl at driving across the city for some mid hoe at best

• +1
I have no fcking idea how tinder algorythm works. when i Signed in 3 months ago i got 12 likes and now only 3 likes
What size city do you live in?

Yeah, what I can say is that for most HTNs or weak Chadlites. Being verified is a bonus in regards to people having more confidence to meet you up or having a profile that is seen as more serious, but I don't see a pattern in terms of strong increase of matches from getting verified for here in the USA. Maybe slight increase for HTNs. It seems like it is for Denmark or other countries though. There is cases when verification is very important when you are actual strong Chadlite material or Chad, then being verified is crucial as people will think you are fake and not willing to meet up. I can confirm that for sure that verification is huge on that, but most people won't ever have experiences like that, so I would take the verification thing as a bonus thing to do. Overall for the question, I don't see a strong difference based on my experience for match rate for HTNs/Chadlites, just a slight increase in USA, but it might be a bit more in other places like Denmark it seems like. Lol, for the newbie boost reset for the slays. Yeah, most accounts gets inactive after the newbie boost it seems like, which is why many people seem to delete and create again for the boost. Galaxy elo is truly a lottery ticket it seems like as it's constant strong boost 24/7 practically.

How do u know this brother? Is this really true?

Verification check mark had zero effect on my match rate, still dropped to zero after a week or so and 50-ish matches…