can you say someone protested?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
horrid henry lets say he doesnt want to clean his room could a book say "i dont want to clean my room!" henry protested.

IMG 1162

Good because I remember when I was 11 having remembered it saying that in a horrid Henry book and in the class they were lookin for synonyms for like he said angrily and he said in annoyance and i said he protested and the teacher was writing down ppls answers on the board and she asked me and i said protested and she just went silent for five seconds and then ignored me and moved on to the next person without writing it on the board

Good because I remember when I was 11 having remembered it saying that in a horrid Henry book and in the class they were lookin for synonyms for like he said angrily and he said in annoyance and i said he protested and the teacher was writing down ppls answers on the board and she asked me and i said protested and she just went silent for five seconds and then ignored me and moved on to the next person without writing it on the board
She was probably looking for synonyms for "angrily" and not for "he said". You could've said "he said in protest".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada
She was probably looking for synonyms for "angrily" and not for "he said". You could've said "he said in protest".
True. I probably would've said this if she asked for me to elaborate instead of just fucking ignoring me like a cunt