Canadian-cels, how bad is dating where you are?

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
what title says, how bad is the dating situation where you are

some say its America V2 but I don't know for sure

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I go into the shit show of the Canadian dating scene in my recent thread about my ex :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Everyday I thank God I don't live in Canada

• JFL
Reactions: NotAMogger, normie_joe and alien
can you link thread

tbh not so bad, all the girls are really basic and turbo feminist so you gotta watch your mouth if you’re looking to hookup, lots of mtbs but they all look the same, which gives unique girls a higher smv imo and i’m not talking about tranvestites
(19 uni never been to another country)

tbh not so bad, all the girls are really basic and turbo feminist so you gotta watch your mouth if you’re looking to hookup, lots of mtbs but they all look the same, which gives unique girls a higher smv imo and i’m not talking about tranvestites
is this in Ontario? My city isnt all that liberal

is this in Ontario? My city isnt all that liberal
yes i can’t give city because then people will know what uni im at, it’s not toronto

• +1
damn brutal

are most foids there like that

How tall would you say they are on average I've seen super schizos say some crazy things but its all kinda different

Are u scammer?

How tall would you say they are on average I've seen super schizos say some crazy things but its all kinda different
5,2-5,7 on average i would say, definitely seen some tall girls tho, i would say that there are more >5’7 than <5’2 that i’ve seen with my own eyes

damn brutal

are most foids there like that
Honestly I would say the average foid in Toronto is even worse than my ex 💀

• JFL
5,2-5,7 on average i would say, definitely seen some tall girls tho, i would say that there are more >5’7 than <5’2 that i’ve seen with my own eyes
Yeah I see a lot of tall ones its weird

like for highschool sometimes I swear these school average like 5'6-5'9 for girls

Must be hard with all the curries taking the white women

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I've heard Toronto is the best place on earth if you want to easily fuck young hotties.
No idea if that's true. I've never been in Toronto.