Cannot imagine life below 5'10 as a male

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
sorry manlets youll never be leaders tbh
I'm always the leader of whichever group I'm simply coz of height no one like quite literally no one even my friends don't disrespect me in front of my face. Even when someone jokes to beat the other guy I'm never in these jokes and I think this is far more important than pussy as a man

And I'm literally only 4/10 in the face lmao all thanks to being 6'4 and 210 lbs
Face>height for dating
But height>face for life in general

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Heinrich Schmidt, 케이제이 and 9 others
I'm always the leader of whichever group I'm simply coz of height no one like quite literally no one even my friends don't disrespect me in front of my face. Even when someone jokes to beat the other guy I'm never in these jokes and I think this is far more important than pussy as a man

And I'm literally only 4/10 in the face lmao all thanks to being 6'4 and 210 lbs
Face>height for dating
5'8 stallonepilled > 6'3 klinefelter's

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, Heinrich Schmidt, M-1014 and 13 others
being a leader has nothing to do with height

im the leader of my friends group at 5'9.5 meanwhile all the 6'1-6'4 dogs follow me aroubd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, med, tombradylover and 12 others

Face>height for dating
Respect from males comes mainly from height and frame

Attention from women mostly face related (unless you’re a turbo manlet)

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, bloomercel and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, tombradylover, BadmanGangstar and 3 others
5ft4-5ft8 are the ideal heights for dating
For male respect height doesnt matter u just have to be as bloated buff gymcel as possible

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, jinnu, halloweed and 2 others
he was 5'6 and an outlier
looks dont matter when you have that much power and money
Current Mencho mogs him ngl @GabachoCopium

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium

Face>height for dating
Seems strange, I’ve been a leader a few times in groups/work/athletic teams despite being 5’8, I have a deep voice and wide frame. Why are you spreading suifuel?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Face>height for dating
I can’t even begin to fathom how shit my life would be if I wasn’t 6’5

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
It does
Various studies to back this too
According to science neck is a more dimorphic trait than height, if you have a thick neck good frame and deep voice it makes up for shorter height tbh

being a leader has nothing to do with height

im the leader of my friends group at 5'9.5 meanwhile all the 6'1-6'4 dogs follow me aroubd
I have a 5’4 friend who I talked about earlier in a thread who’s the little gang leader of a group of tall Tyrones. He has 0 social inhibition and is giga NT

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Below strong 6’0/ 6’1 more like. 182cm guys look short asf

There's a reason why all presidents are tall due to learnt leadership skills from childhood :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel and 5.5psl
Below 5’8

• +1
Most of slayers and fuckboys are 177-185 cm.
Good luck finding a 6'4 Chad.

Adolf Hitler and Napoleon would like a word with you…
The average German guy in 1945 was 5"7 Hitler was 5"9 average height in Germany 2024 is 5"11 so in today's time he would be 6"1

The average french man in 1800s was 5"4 Napoleon was 5"6
Average french is 5"9 so he would be 5"11 in todays time

Screenshot 20240514 214900

The average German guy in 1945 was 5"7 Hitler was 5"9 average height in Germany 2024 is 5"11 so in today's time he would be 6"1

The average french man in 1800s was 5"4 Napoleon was 5"6
Average french is 5"9 so he would be 5"11 in todays time

View attachment 2918997
Tallfag cope tbh Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar were short

• JFL
Reactions: M-1014
Tallfag cope tbh Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar were short
The average Roman ranged from 5"4-5"7
Ceaser was 5"7 Alexander was 5"7 Screenshot 20240514 215824 Im not coping you just can't be a leader with being taller than 50% of men In your country

The average president in USA is 5"11
Excluding James Madison that was midget it's 6"0

Tell that to Putin or Napoleon jfl

• +1