Cannot look at my dad in the eyes anymore... Fuck this Life...

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
He's done so much for me and i was never be able to repay him, had to go through a divorce because of my whore mother, could probably get into retirement if he didn't have to buy food for my bum ass. Fuck this unemployement scam bro. Fucking shitaly doesn't even allow you to find a job, everything Is saturated, you are not even competing for a job that pays 50k here, but for shitty 12k Jobs, and they Say this Is a freaking First world country.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, m0ss26, Heinrich Schmidt and 11 others
He's done so much for me and i was never be able to repay him, had to go through a divorce because of my whore mother, could probably get into retirement if he didn't have to buy food for my bum ass. Fuck this unemployement scam bro. Fucking shitaly doesn't even allow you to find a job, everything Is saturated, you are not even competing for a job that pays 50k here, but for shitty 12k Jobs, and they Say this Is a freaking First world country.
He still loves you bro you're him you came out of his balls. Does he have any connections anywhere? Maybe he can help you find a job? Does government have benefits you can get to help aid you while you look for a job?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, heightmaxxing, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Show ur mother some respect daddy’s boy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and BrahminBoss
My dad is working At 66

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, Zonar, geezcel and 2 others
I want to commit scam and become very rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Sanguinius and PseudoMaxxer
He still loves you bro you're him you came out of his balls. Does he have any connections anywhere? Maybe he can help you find a job? Does government have benefits you can get to help aid you while you look for a job?
I already asked him to make me work in the warehouse but he said there are no positions... My Brother Is even manager there but still can't find me nothing... And meloni removed the neetbux while allowing more below the minimum wage immigrants... Fucking meme country.

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Almost Chadlite, romanstock and 2 others
I can’t get up get early to work a job. I want a job that is 2 hours everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Manletmachine, JL~ and 2 others
Show ur mother some respect daddy’s boy
Bro how could She leave him at 50 Years old... Should have spent the elderly Years together... Makes no fucking sense

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ascension, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
start secretly stealing from him. money is never enough

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Manletmachine and the BULL
I already asked him to make me work in the warehouse but he said there are no positions... My Brother Is even manager there but still can't find me nothing... And meloni removed the neetbux while allowing more below the minimum wage immigrants... Fucking meme country.
No such thing as uber eats/food delivery type positions? Or maybe just a delivery app in general? They're commonly done here in NYC.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
i would punch that old mf and tel him that i need 1000 euros for new iphone to pull up chicks outside but you do you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Almost Chadlite, Manletmachine and 2 others
Bro how could She leave him at 50 Years old... Should have spent the elderly Years together... Makes no fucking sense
She had her reasons innit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
what would your mother think reading this post of her son calling her a whore

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Italy is shit nowadays

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and the BULL
No such thing as uber eats/food delivery type positions? Or maybe just a delivery app in general? They're commonly done here in NYC.
I already do that but cannot be indipendent through It... I'm saving my earnings

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
why ugh react? punch that ol freak, throw im around and steal 20 euros go buy some good ol donuts or some nice foods to binge on n shit might even sip on beer

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Almost Chadlite and Manletmachine
why ugh react? punch that ol freak, throw im around and steal 20 euros go buy some good ol donuts or some nice foods to binge on n shit might even sip on beer
I'll break your skull if you shit talk about my dad pal

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
Being unemployed sucks. I hate being a leech can't even afford to drink vodka everyday like I want to. brootal

• So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing and the BULL
I'll break your skull if you shit talk about my dad pal
your dad is a old weirdo who harasses little girls in the park . now do sumthin about it . he belongs to jail , you belong to ward or working pizza delivery till you die freak

@Marsik

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Skywalker, Almost Chadlite and 7 others
your dad is a old weirdo who harasses little girls in the park . now do sumthin about it . he belongs to jail , you belong to ward or working pizza delivery till you die freak

@Marsik
He mogs you still nw0 while you're nw2 at 26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and 2 others
Women are getting brainwashed by shit programs on TV that tell them they are superior to their husbands.

My mom is always saying bullshit about how she’s the one that makes our family not die of hunger, while my dad works 14h a day at 60 jfl and she stays home.

I told her to leave him and to fuck off, that’s why we don’t talk anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Random_maxxer, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
I can’t get up get early to work a job. I want a job that is 2 hours everyday
Same, waking up early for work depletes thyroid function

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Then move to another country

wtf do u mean she removed the neetbux

my parents dont like me

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Med pride worldwide

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and kebab
Open a pizzeria

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Skywalker
I can't really look my dad in the eyes either, because I suffer from autistic tendencies

come to the US
marry a pajeeta/ black/ Mexican foid
+
earn software development

=
100-120k job after 1-2 years (more like 2)
srs
:feelsyay:

It’s a me Mario
ITZA MEE
@the BULL
Video Games Nintendo GIF by GIPHY Gaming

:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and standardcel
Women are getting brainwashed by shit programs on TV that tell them they are superior to their husbands.

My mom is always saying bullshit about how she’s the one that makes our family not die of hunger, while my dad works 14h a day at 60 jfl and she stays home.

I told her to leave him and to fuck off, that’s why we don’t talk anymore.
Caging, how are foids this delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and efidescontinuado