Can’t get invited to parties as a sub5, contemplating CROSSDRESSING as a strategy to be able to go to parties to drink the pain away.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I never get invited to parties.

What about those “public” parties that get posted on social media? Can’t go to those either. My STEMcel roommates are never available and willing to go to the paid, non-exclusive parties with me.

No point in going alone.

There’s 1 option left: present feminine to try to infiltrate female social groups.

I wanted to do this last year but was too lazy to.

After another year of inceldom, it’s now the only option as a lonely loner.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, aesthetic beauty, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
What abt the jestermaxxing route?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Trannymaxxing will be the only viable route for us cels soon. Brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and thecel
Does it work?
Possible.

Everybody likes a funny guy that’s willing to make a fool out of himself for the greater good (of the joke).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and thecel
Possible.

Everybody likes a funny guy that’s willing to make a fool out of himself for the greater good (of the joke).

Everyone also likes a cute dog. Is it really worth it to put yourself at the bottom of the barrel in status and respect just to tag along with a social circle who mogs you into oblivion?

Dress up as the supreme gentlemen and make an unexpected surprise

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and thecel
I never get invited to parties.

What about those “public” parties that get posted on social media? Can’t go to those either. My STEMcel roommates are never available and willing to go to the paid, non-exclusive parties with me.

No point in going alone.

There’s 1 option left: present feminine to try to infiltrate female social groups.

I wanted to do this last year but was too lazy to.

After another year of inceldom, it’s now the only option as a lonely loner.
Just cross dress and become a laughing stock theory

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Acne Victim, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, aesthetic beauty, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Everyone also likes a cute dog. Is it really worth it to put yourself at the bottom of the barrel in status and respect just to tag along with a social circle who mogs you into oblivion?
I don’t see how this puts you at a lower position than cross dressing tbh. Also, you don’t have to publicly humiliate yourself or anything. You do need to act very low inhib and be entertaining, tho.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and thecel
PASSING is key. I can’t wait to make out with Chad!
Making out with Chad is easier as a man lol. Set your tinder preferences to men and experience what it's like being the average foid

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and thecel
Making out with Chad is easier as a man lol. Set your tinder preferences to men and experience what it's like being the average foid

Cope. I want the female experience. It’s very different from the gay male experience.

Attachments

• C92FD85C-7414-4271-951A-F0A7941ECEC2.jpeg
    C92FD85C-7414-4271-951A-F0A7941ECEC2.jpeg
    395 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and thecel
Alternative theory (groundbreaking): make some male friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, thecel and Deleted member 32486
PASSING is key. I can’t wait to make out with Chad!
You won't. You should get surgery and become an aesthetic paragon like that of your avatar... It just might take a while to get the funds.

• Woah
I don’t see how this puts you at a lower position than cross dressing tbh. Also, you don’t have to publicly humiliate yourself or anything. You do need to act very low inhib and be entertaining, tho.
Cross Dressing is honestly less humiliating and damaging to your psyche. Trying to get people to like you who don't give a damn about you is one of the worst feelings on earth.

• Woah
Cross Dressing is honestly less humiliating and damaging to your psyche. Trying to get people to like you who don't give a damn about you is one of the worst feelings on earth.
Depends on the person. You’re still putting up a facade. Not to get too cynical, but most human relationships are based on selfish intentions, anyway. “True” friendship is very rare, and you only have a very select few at most, throughout your life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and aesthetic beauty
Depends on the person. You’re still putting up a facade. Not to get too cynical, but most human relationships are based on selfish intentions, anyway. “True” friendship is very rare, and you only have a very select few at most, throughout your life.
I wouldn't say selfish more like market determined. Also for friends, I don't think there are true friends. You are either someone's friend or not. A friend is someone who is loyal.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and DelonLover1999
I wouldn't say selfish more like market determined. Also for friends, I don't think there are true friends. You are either someone's friend or not. A friend is someone who is loyal.
I think you can be just as pragmatic by being a jester as crossdressing. The people he’s trying to “please” don’t care about him? Well, hopefully, he doesn’t care about them either. It’s just a means to an end (in this case, getting into parties to drink for free/for cheaper).

• +1
I think you can be just as pragmatic by being a jester as crossdressing. The people he’s trying to “please” don’t care about him? Well, hopefully, he doesn’t care about them either. It’s just a means to an end (in this case, getting into parties to drink for free/for cheaper).
I don't think cross-dressing is good. I just think that trying to be liked and accepted by people who don't value is worse. If you had the mentality of only achieving upward social mobility then yeah it's a good strategy. But most people won't be able to separate the strategy from their own emotions.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and DelonLover1999
I don't think cross-dressing is good. I just think that trying to be liked and accepted by people who don't value is worse. If you had the mentality of only achieving upward social mobility then yeah it's a good strategy. But most people won't be able to separate the strategy from their own emotions.
I see your point.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and thecel
bumperino