Can't stop self-hating every second when I am awake because of my height

D

Deleted member 46720

Psychometrician, Mathematician, Physicist, HRTer
What is keeping me from being mentally healthy is my height which is only 5'4.

As them blackpillers say if u r not taller than 6' u r not even a man, I am just a walking constructure of freshes and bones.

I am contemplating on LL to redeem myself of my severe height neurosis and to live a normal life.

Height really shapes one's life and it does not even just influence.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and reaper2

As them blackpillers say if u r not taller than 6' u r not even a man, therefore I am just a walking constructure of freshes and bones.

I am contemplating on LL to redeem myself of my severe height neurosis and to live a normal life.

how old are you

you'll still need a good face when you've got the money for LL so you might as well start self improving now.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
you'll still need a good face when you've got the money for LL so you might as well start self improving now.
Well I don't need a helluva cosmetic surgeries but my height is really a big bummer

Start saving up for LL surgery, might get you to 6'0.

It's not really a big of a thing, People exaggerate it's side effects, Go to Dr Betz or Dr Paley, Expensive but both of them claimed to have 0 Botched results

What does your face look like

self hatred incel trait

highk pretty boy max. Use them magical mushrooms and get back on the grind brodie

man I feel so sorry for you bro, genuinely do. maybe you should move to an asian country or something.
I am just an Asian(Chinese)

As them blackpillers say if u r not taller than 6' u r not even a man, I am just a walking constructure of freshes and bones.

triple LL now