Capped at MTN?

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
Am i capped as a high MTN? Or do I have potential? 19-20% bf
0DFF66CB 6ABF 42E9 8280 E9D48C08841B

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Pls @Blackgymmax I invoke you PSL GOD rater, don’t count deathnic tax cause I’m subhuman

skull GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, InnerVoid, Icon and 1 other person
Capped unfortunately

Hardmaxx if you wanna be a HTN

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, greywind, Salted_Salty and 4 others
Ur capped at ltn

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, InnerVoid, noodlelover and 1 other person
and lol who told you were mtn

you’re subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, LooksThinker, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Doesn't he look like you a little? @ElTruecel

Mtn compared to .org users which is basically a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza and Clark69
Am i capped as a high MTN? Or do I have potential? 19-20% bfView attachment 2837128
Kinda boneless
But I’ve seen your body and ur fat asf
So lose weight
Ur not disgusting to look at so for sure losing weight is the right move

• Love it
Reactions: Gonza
Kinda boneless
But I’ve seen your body and ur fat asf
So lose weight
Ur not disgusting to look at so for sure losing weight is the right move
I maybe be already at 18-19% bf, I weighted myself today and I’m at 72kg, I already lost 5kg since I started

I maybe be already at 18-19% bf, I weighted myself today and I’m at 72kg, I already lost 5kg since I started
Yeah idk how much losing weight is gonna change your face
I thought you were skinny at the beginning

Yeah idk how much losing weight is gonna change your face
I thought you were skinny at the beginning
I don’t think much is going to change maybe more hollow cheeks, but I’d don’t even care anymore if I don’t reach HTN, I’m actually pretty happy being a high mtn, that’s the rating I give myself and that other trusted raters have gave me

I don’t think much is going to change maybe more hollow cheeks, but I’d don’t even care anymore if I don’t reach HTN, I’m actually pretty happy being a high mtn, that’s the rating I give myself and that other trusted raters have gave me
If I were you I’d consider jaw fillers

If I were you I’d consider jaw fillers
I dont want to fall for that man, it’s a fucking bad deep hole I’m not getting out, I pretty much mog my whole school, and I haven’t seen a htn in a long time. In this shithole actually being NT slays more than anything.
I took this photo the other day would you say I’m a HTN only on this one?

Attachments

• FC77F257-C632-4173-9858-5DFE5EA15DBD.jpeg
    FC77F257-C632-4173-9858-5DFE5EA15DBD.jpeg
    907.5 KB · Views: 0
I dont want to fall for that man, it’s a fucking bad deep hole I’m not getting out, I pretty much mog my whole school, and I haven’t seen a htn in a long time. In this shithole actually being NT slays more than anything.
I took this photo the other day would you say I’m a HTN only on this one?
you have this mentality only because you are still in school
It’s easy to mog there cause the average is LTN
In this photo you definitely are not HTN

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
you have this mentality only because you are still in school
It’s easy to mog there cause the average is LTN
In this photo you definitely are not HTN
I’m talking everywhere in the streets everywhere actually being a HTN is pretty rare and it’s the equivalent of a chadlite in the west, actually being a MTN is considered being GL here because of the number of LTN’s here, the one that slays more here are nichemaxxed, hairmaxxed, and gymcell plus being NT, I only got to work on my NTness, my height is average so everything good, cause I got good frame and physique + high mtn + deep voice

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Where are you living?
I’m talking everywhere in the streets everywhere actually being a HTN is pretty rare and it’s the equivalent of a chadlite in the west, actually being a MTN is considered being GL here because of the number of LTN’s here, the one that slays more here are nichemaxxed, hairmaxxed, and gymcell plus being NT, I only got to work on my NTness, my height is average so everything good, cause I got good frame and physique + high mtn + deep voice

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Mid MTN, you look like you got good cheekbones underneath that fat. Also how tall are u?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What country? I want to move there. It's some tiny town in Myanmar or something, isn't it?

MTN in mubai