Carrer and love at the opposites

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Banned
I am focused on improving my future , and to do that I want to become a doctor by studying 6 years into italian army’s sistem since if you pass every exam with good grades they pay you 1.5 k each month you study with no expenses. But that requires me to basically trow in the bin all the sociality i could have for 6 years from my 19 to my 25. Only thing i am worried about is , will i be out of love circles by then? Not even looks talking , but realistic talking. I don’t want to arrange my self with a ltb just becouse all the good women are already taken , but i don’t want to be alone in my future. Am i overthinking ?

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and poopoohead
Try find good girl your age now and go throught life with her

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot and thatrandomteen
why would you join the italian army without Mussolini or fascism? youd be fighting for international bankers lol

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Alt Number 3 and thatrandomteen
yes, if its real love, A. you will always find time for eachother B. it pushes you forward and doesnt pull you back, hence will help you achieving your goals

• +1
Reactions: ambi and thatrandomteen
career is often (but not always) a cope

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
why would you join the italian army without Mussolini or fascism? youd be fighting for international bankers lol
I’ll be the one bringing it back😈 nah jokes apart it’s a well paid career (other than the fact that if fascism returned i be nothing but happier)

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Because you can be successful in your career and still be shit with women, a shit father, and just a shit person no one will have fond memories of because no one is going to remember you for your money

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and thatrandomteen
Try find good girl your age now and go throught life with her
Man fortunatelly i am a mid/high mtn . So basically even if i am insecure asf about my looks i am not that bad . Problem is it seems to me every girl is now only focused on getting chad dick in the disco to then get married in her late 20s with her holes all opened up already LMAO. So for now i am struggling to find someone that clicks to my personality and that gives me a feeling of seriousness

Because you can be successful in your career and still be shit with women, a shit father, and just a shit person no one will have fond memories of because no one is going to remember you for your money
Well you may be a shitty person with shitty personality but if you had a good personality and were a good person without money you d still be having the same problems. One thing goes along with the other . Also for now i am an emotional 17 y.o dumb ass , but maybe in my future i’ll have stopped caring about love or other things , then life will be much better with a good money career and no one to spend your money on but you.

I’ll be the one bringing it back😈 nah jokes apart it’s a well paid career (other than the fact that if fascism returned i be nothing but happier)
why limit your thinking? create a paramilitary!!!

why limit your thinking? create a paramilitary!!!
I am already in fascist youth movement in rome , nothing is certain but the more the left party makes mistakes the more there is hope . Out of 4 teens in italy 2 would be positive to bringing up fascism again . Problem is old people , gays and all the commies together that make like 60 percent of the nation . But there is hope , i am positive

• +1
its truly over for u

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot
I am already in fascist youth movement in rome , nothing is certain but the more the left party makes mistakes the more there is hope . Out of 4 teens in italy 2 would be positive to bringing up fascism again . Problem is old people , gays and all the commies together that make like 60 percent of the nation . But there is hope , i am positive
fucking based asf

• +1
what do they feel about racial nationalism/identitarianism? like miscegenation laws, eugenics, stuff like that

what do they feel about racial nationalism/identitarianism? like miscegenation laws, eugenics, stuff like that
they feel like its brainrot for middle schoolers meanwhile they think BLM , all karen movements are just more modern . (old people care about left party becouse it grants them more money for retirement, they dont give a shit abt minorities ) same goes for those who work for the state that vote for left movement to get more money for their work and more retirement money. And youth leftists are either karens or just commies .

• +1
they feel like its brainrot for middle schoolers meanwhile they think BLM , all karen movements are just more modern . (old people care about left party becouse it grants them more money for retirement, they dont give a shit abt minorities ) same goes for those who work for the state that vote for left movement to get more money for their work and more retirement money. And youth leftists are either karens or just commies .
why do they think its brainrot instead of thinking its maybe archaic but still cool

• +1
  • +1
I think the fascist leaning guys could adopt ideology more like julius evolas philosophy or nazism ?
nah only the high iq tend to julius evolas , many basically act like middle schoolers , but the concept at base is what matters , in the end many ideas are shared , just elect a proper politician with higher iq than nazis fanboys and ur done

• +1