โงŠโจ€๐Ÿž– Case for going all in $TESLA $STARLINK (THIS WILL SHOCK YOU) [BREAKING DISCOVERY] ๐Ÿž–โจ€โงŠ

Phakahn

Phakahn

Bronze
1. Elon Musk is Messiah
ุฅูŠู„ูˆู† ู…ุงุณูƒ ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ู…ุณูŠุญ

2. Earth will be nuked, Mars is our god given home.
ุณูŠุชู… ู‚ุตู ุงู„ุฃุฑุถ ุจุงู„ู‚ู†ุงุจู„ ุงู„ู†ูˆูˆูŠุฉุŒ ูˆุงู„ู…ุฑูŠุฎ ู‡ูˆ ูˆุทู†ู†ุง ุงู„ุฅู„ู‡ูŠ.

3. Resistance is futile.
ุงู„ู…ู‚ุงูˆู…ุฉ ุบูŠุฑ ู…ุฌุฏูŠุฉ.

4. You won't need money where we are going. You will honorably die in a spaceship accident.
ู„ู† ุชุญุชุงุฌ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุงู„ ุญูŠุซ ู†ุญู† ุฐุงู‡ุจูˆู†. ุณูˆู ุชู…ูˆุช ููŠ ุญุงุฏุซ ุณููŠู†ุฉ ุงู„ูุถุงุก.

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue and illoan82

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you had to write this out, google translate every sentence, and find relevant images just to get no reps
shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you had to write this out, google translate every sentence, and find relevant images just to get no reps
shit thread
I wrote all this just to get no reps. I wrote all this and got no replies. I wrote all this and got no reactions. I wrote all this and got no laughs. I wrote all this and got no attention. I wrote all this and got no love. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

This is a shit thread. I made a shit thread. I failed. I made everyone sad. I made everyone angry. I made everyone angry with me. I couldn't manage to make a good thread. I created a bad thread. :rage:

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I wrote all this just to get no reps. I wrote all this and got no replies. I wrote all this and got no reactions. I wrote all this and got no laughs. I wrote all this and got no attention. I wrote all this and got no love. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

This is a shit thread. I made a shit thread. I failed. I made everyone sad. I made everyone angry. I made everyone angry with me. I couldn't manage to make a good thread. I created a bad thread. :rage:
Because no one likes Elon anymore. He burnt all his bridges, left hates him because he's anti-woke, right hates him because he worships satan.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Because no one likes Elon anymore. He burnt all his bridges, left hates him because he's anti-woke, right hates him because he worships satan.
He will make the blind see, deaf hear and crippled walk literally like Ysa (Jesus) with Neuralinks. Then everyone who hates him will forever be marked in history as demonic forces.

He will make the blind see, deaf hear and crippled walk literally like Ysa (Jesus) with Neuralinks. Then everyone who hates him will forever be marked in history as demonic forces.
You're not being funny. + no one in their right mind will get neuralink lol

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
You're not being funny. + no one in their right mind will get neuralink lol
But you are being funny because you are retarded. Why would a paralyzed guy refuse a miracle. < (Not an actual question.) You'll need neuralink for human level IQ

YOU WILL WORSHIP ELON MUSK you will enjoy it

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps
But you are being funny because you are retarded. Why would a paralyzed guy refuse a miracle. < (Not an actual question.) You'll need neuralink for human level IQ

YOU WILL WORSHIP ELON MUSK you will enjoy it
Because he's satanist + who lets a computer control their brain? Insane.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Because he's satanist + who lets a computer control their brain? Insane.
Concept of satan is created by Jews when they were designing christianity. It exists to make you hate Paganism so you can stay a christcuck good boy goyim cattle. You see polytheists were too much for Jews to handle, they had to turn them into pacifist sheep, they created Christianity specially for this. Turn the other cheek goy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back