Casey gives me (c)hope

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Casey Neistat is loved and respected, he is living his dream life and has a preety decent looking girlfriend. The man isn't especially preety and his maxilla is very set back, but he is charismatic, entertaining and people look up to him.
tcdisrupt_ny16-4647.jpg

Candice-Pool-Neistat-1-780x396.jpg

Fuck, better start sunglassesmaxxing i guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
lms smashed for the 4000000th time "but no no he has money, no no he has status"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chimogs me

• +1
lms smashed for the 4000000th time "but no no he has money, no no he has status"
Quit coping dude. It's status and money. If you think it's any other reason you're dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson and Deleted member 176
Quit coping dude. It's status and money. If you think it's any other reason you're dumb

He's also not short. I know a lot of tallcels who are still incel despite their height, but height is still good to have, and the lack of it is bad to have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
He's also not short. I know a lot of tallcels who are still incel despite their height, but height is still good to have, and the lack of it is bad to have.
Agreed. Some girls date tall ogres just cuz they're tall

• +1
Agreed. Some girls date tall ogres just cuz they're tall

Then again, he could be taller. Don't get me wrong, he's taller than I am, but...

How Tall Is Casey Neistat

• +1
Then again, he could be taller. Don't get me wrong, he's taller than I am, but...

View attachment 1626
yeah dude in the situation like this I don't think height would be considered an advantage. In fact it would be more of a disadvantage, which further proves the point that she's just with him for his money and status

• +1
Casey Neistat is loved and respected, he is living his dream life and has a preety decent looking girlfriend. The man isn't especially preety and his maxilla is very set back, but he is charismatic, entertaining and people look up to him.
tcdisrupt_ny16-4647.jpg

Candice-Pool-Neistat-1-780x396.jpg

Fuck, better start sunglassesmaxxing i guess

status + money = endless girls

• +1
He's ugly bad isn't a social retard so it's all good.

• +1
also jewish

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back